• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 45.5 UPO Bezel Insert on Ebay

auslander

18/2/11
I bought a 42mm one months ago and returned it because i had no use for that size. i just ordered a 45.5mm one as a test for a future mod and it should be arriving soon. I'll let you know and post pics when it arrives.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
I bought a 42mm one months ago and returned it because i had no use for that size. i just ordered a 45.5mm one as a test for a future mod and it should be arriving soon. I'll let you know and post pics when it arrives.

??!!... OK...

believer,

The pearl does look a bit off center but, for $29.95 and free shipping you won't be out all that much. If it's perfect, WOOT!! If not, keep it in the "parts box" as a spare or flip it here if you choose to. Looks to be a good seller too.

I'd be interested to know what you think if you get one. Easy to say when it's your money, huh? ;)

auslander

18/2/11
hmm well, I suppose I shouldve included a bit more info eh? The 42 bezel looked perfect. Although I couldnt fit it to anything but the quality looked very good. I should get the one I just bought today or tomorrow and can post a pic of it. But as G30 said, its only $30 so thats not much of a loss.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Hey auslander, do you know what "my bad" really means? Well, I'll tell you, it really means "I (meaning me) suck!!".

I totally misread your post. Please accept my humble apology...
icon11.gif

auslander

18/2/11
no its totally all good. my browser has been doing funky things to my posts like cutting them off (it could also be my fast typing) and not refreshing properly. I just took some pics of the orange bezel insert i ordered and it comes with a little pearl. it looks good but i thought i was getting the no glue version. its not :(. so i'm letting the glue set now... i'm kinda annoyed but we'll see how it looks in a bit.