• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega 42mm asia eta from Trevor.

fourniga

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/2/12
hello to all members.i deside to buy 42mm omega 5 gen asia eta from Trevor.great dealer and best price.so he send me QC pictures.

DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Looks very nice for a rep out of the box, the pearl is really good on this one.

fourniga

Banned
8/2/12
yes!its great!thaks-i told him send it with bracelet and not with leather strap.

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
I think you should ask the dealer to send a straight dial shot of the watch....The pearl does not look central to me.....it seems it's a bit off to the right.......though only a straight shot can make things more clear....apart from that.....the watch looks great....I think I will get one of these too from Trevor.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
gen po pearls are crap - dunno why they bother with them

fourniga

Banned
8/2/12
my opinion is that is great!and pearl!

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Yes, it's 0.3mm too close to the right edge of the triangle. You must reject it :D

Only joking watchaholic ;)

I've seen alot worse, can't always tell from a straight on pic either, a slight tilt to the straight on pic (which there almost always is) can make a good pearl look worse than it is or improve a bad one...need lots of pics from all angles.....nothing wrong with that one. The tiniest gap at the left side of the insert can be easily rectified, but why bother.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
HE valve...cough

Since trevor is the one dealer who is now guaranteeing his come with fixed He I would hope it's in the right position, saying that almost all are back to normal now. A straight on pic would've been helpful no doubt.

....what happen to fourniga? tolis in disguise? ;)

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
I'm not saying its in the right spot, nor am I saying its in the wrong. Photos do the talking :)

Le is only human, things happen right....just pointing it out. Great looking watch guys