• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 2007 Official Catalog

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Got it free from Omega Official Website.....

Didn't expect it to be this nicely packaged and THICK!

Go get yourself one too~ :wink:

Picture420.jpg

Picture421.jpg

There's my Moony~~~~~
Picture422.jpg

007 8)
Picture423.jpg

Picture424.jpg

Picture425.jpg

Picture426.jpg

Michelle Wie :oops:
Picture427.jpg

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
oh crap, MICHELLE WIE is omega camp?! and here i was leaning towards Omega rather than Rolex :( I think as much as I am loving the PO stylin... WIE?!

the hell has she done, lol damn omega lost major points with me on that one

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
I thought the same thing too when I saw that. Probably got her endorsement deals before she started acting all ghetto this year.

I doubt she'll keep getting these deals unless she starts showing some class and winning!

Meridius

Known Member
3/4/07
@jiro - How long did it take to get to you? I put in my request 4 weeks ago . . .

CISO1969

I'm Pretty Popular
26/8/06
I put my first request in months ago and then again about 4 weeks ago. I used a PO Box--do you think that is the problem?

CISO

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Meridius said:
@jiro - How long did it take to get to you? I put in my request 4 weeks ago . . .

i'm not sure exactly when....but i'm sure I requested it less than 4 weeks ago....

not sure why you haven't got yours yet.....4 weeks....that's a month....where do you live?

maybe got lost in the mail? or someone snatched it? (it comes in without any envolope or package to cover it up.....so there's some potential for others stealing it since it has OMEGA logo right on the booklet....)

re-request it! :twisted: :lol: :wink:

Centurion1

Horology Curious
27/3/07
I requested mine Friday night, received it Tuesday morning. That was in my eyes very fast delivery. The booklet came in a large envelope. Nice information catalogue.

Meridius

Known Member
3/4/07
I live in MA - not too exotic. But now that CISO mentions it, all my mail goes to a PO Box as well (small town). Could it be the PO Box? hmm, I do get ever other catalogue I order. . .I'll see if I can call them. Thanks for the reply . . .

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
wOw Mine is different! i must've gotten the 2006 catalogue. Mine was hardback, but didnt come in the fancy packaging like yours!

Cool to get cool things for free :)

marcel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/07
Got mine within two weeks. Great reference. New Deville Hours are nice.

bignick

2/8/06
The best Watch Catalog has to be from Breguet. It comes hard bound from Switzerland in a nice little box. I recommend it to anyone...

CISO1969

I'm Pretty Popular
26/8/06
Maybe the secret is what age and the type of job you enter? Although my age and job should fit their ideal demographics nicely --so where's my frickin catalog! :evil: :twisted:

:)

CISO

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
I got mine in the mail on Monday. I dont remember when I had ordered it excalty but it too about 2 weeks for it to get here. Also receivced my glashutte packet with catalogs, history and dvd.

NAVIGATER

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/10/06
Yllwtrb said:
I got mine in the mail on Monday. I dont remember when I had ordered it excalty but it too about 2 weeks for it to get here. Also receivced my glashutte packet with catalogs, history and dvd.

That is a nice DVD isnt i?
I like it very much, nice how they make there watches.

Laste week i got my Lnage & Söhne catalog it is great

For the Omega cataloge nothing came to me till now ordered it twice
Once to work and once at home nothing till now more than 6 weeks ago

Greetings Navi

Meridius

Known Member
3/4/07
What is the selective shipping of Omega Brochures all about? . . . feeling a bit "less than" right now because I never received mine :?