• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 2006-2007 catalog....

sexypapa

Known Member
17/3/06
Ok, only want to let you guys know that I just received an Omega 2006-2007 catalog which I requested on the official website weeks ago.

I can only say "what a book". It is a hardcover book with a lot of good pics and also comes a booklet of preice list. A very good reference.

If any of you are interested can do it on http://www.omegawatches.com/

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
yes i got the same book it is very nice and free , wowowowo

Sam268

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
hmm.. I fill in everything and the page just goes back to everything with blank again when I submit

desoxyRNS

Horology Curious
4/10/06
sexypapa said:
Ok, only want to let you guys know that I just received an Omega 2006-2007 catalog which I requested on the official website weeks ago.

I can only say "what a book". It is a hardcover book with a lot of good pics and also comes a booklet of preice list. A very good reference.

If any of you are interested can do it on http://www.omegawatches.com/

I also got the catalogue.

In my opinion, it's the worst catalogue of all premium watches that I know, and I have about 15 different catalogues laying around here.

In the Omega catalogue, almost nothing is explained about the company itself, its history (except 1/2 of a page, and the pages are small!), and its movements. Also, no info on case size (except in the pricing information), weight and other interesting facts.

Check out the Breitling or Panerai catalogues if you want to find some real interesting info. Also Tag Heuer and Fortis offer a great glimpse into what makes these watches special.

After reading the Omega catalogue and seeing Michael Phelps swimming next to the Planet Ocean, it makes me almost reconsider getting that orange PO... that is in NOT getting that PO. They don't scream BUY ME! in this catalogue...

jsph

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/06
having trouble navigating to find where to order the catalog... ??

desoxyRNS

Horology Curious
4/10/06
jsph said:
having trouble navigating to find where to order the catalog... ??

The easiest way to obtain the catalogues is simply to go to the local AD, they usually have a bunch of them collecting dust in their storage rooms... :wink: