• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

old style aqua terra

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
hi, anyone knows where can i find the old style aqua terra? 39MM? in black dial?
if there is a new aqua terra that is a descent rep and similar in size and style i'd be happy to hear about.
ready to order but just can't find the watch i want...

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
+1

Same here re. a good Aqua Terra.

What's the best AT available right now who carries it?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
:D Great minds think alike eh ;)
I've just spend the past two weeks emailing every single dealer across all the fora about the old style AT's, especially the black dial old style (the best case has a serial number on back) and they are almost impossible to find.

What I'm hearing constantly is they were supplied from a now closed factory, so the only stock will be ones from dealers old stock that they have left over. It largely depends on the colour you want, you've a much better chance of getting the white dialed/blue marker one than the black dialed one as many td's bought extra stock of that rep.

I am in contact with a couple of dealers who may be able to supply what is probably the last few old style AT's available...I'm not even 100% trusting these dealers as they have sworn they could get them but I've seen no results thus far.
I'm not sure I should name them on forum as I may not get my own AT :D I found many dealers have the item listed on website or pics but none of them have it or can get it, it seems to be gone the way of the old style railmaster rep and the old closed factory smp.

Just to add: On the flip side theres millions of the cheaper a21j and other various mix and match AT's but it's the old style is the one to get, I want to fit a bloody gen dial to one! Arrrgghh! :D

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
what i feared

i had the feeling these cannot be found as i keep getting the same answer for a week now. the blue dialed is not a bad option i guess, send me a PM if you manage to find one? will do the same of course

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
If there is interest, I can put up for sale my AT which is a minter, worn once and too big for my wrist as a dress-type watch. It's the day date version black tuxedo dial ...

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Hi wat44, thanks for the offer, but looking for the older style case here as I have a gen dial that badly needs that case ;), one of the other guys might be interested though, cheers!

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
railmaster?

since AT seems out of the picture for now i think i'm gonna start looking for a railmaster on SS bracelet. anyone knows whats the quality and where is a good place to start looking?

P.S drbollocko - i found a nice white dial one so if you have a gen dial this might fit you, be in touch on PM.

WAT - PM sent

armybuck041

Known Member
27/1/13
Hi wat44, thanks for the offer, but looking for the older style case here as I have a gen dial that badly needs that case ;), one of the other guys might be interested though, cheers!

Is this case you're referring to?

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/fs-omega-seamaster-138524

I had both the Gen 36mm Black Dial as well as the Gen 39.5mm Rose Gold and White Dial versions.

I'm debating doing a Gen Blue or Black Dial and Hands Swap on this one I just bought. Problem is the black on white date wheel on the Sellita SM200-1.

Thoughts?

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11

I have an old style AT that badly needs a gen dial... :)

armybuck041

Known Member
27/1/13
I'm going to be listing my Aqua Terra shortly.

It's a 39.5mm older nice case version as mentioned here. I'll also be including in the sale a Gen Omega Blue Dial and Gen Omega Handset for it. Will be a handsome watch. My Fiancé splurged for a Skyfall AT for our engagement, so I'm no longer going to need this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD