• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oktoberfest is just a few weeks away...

etto09

Renowned Member
13/11/06
...but I´ll enjoy one of the first Oktoberfest beer today.
It´s ice cold and I presume it will taste soooo good :D

62cea767.jpg

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Hacker-Pschorr is nice. But I can't see any rep on this picture :D

etto09

Renowned Member
13/11/06
Ask and you shall receive :D
Super-Franken SA on Hacker-Pschorr:friends:

5fd0b4d5.jpg

If anyone of you is visiting Munich during the Oktoberfest, please send me a PM and let´s meet for a Mass :D

Rick914

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/11
Texas
Very nice!!!! I want to come, maybe i can stay with some of my distant cousins Ive never met, FaceBook must be good for something

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
I had so much fun at the Oktoberfest when I was there in 1993 studying abroad. It was mainly college kids and American and Italian GIs.

I remember we were in one of the main tents which held (I think) 5,000 people. Literally, 2 people away from me there was a scuffle and then a big dude took his full liter Stein and BROKE it over the head of the guy next to him. If you have never seen these mugs, they are huge, thick glass. This mug shattered just like in the movies and the other guy went down like a rag doll. Not much blood, though. He stood up about a minute later and that's when the cops swarmed in and removed the two guys. The crowd looked around at each other, a woman jumped up on a table and flashed the crowd, we all cheered, and the music and merriment resumed!

LOL Good times! :) :cheers: