• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ok, we've seen the SMP chronos, PO chronos, speedmasters....

gjermund123

Known Member
22/5/06
..so when will the Double Eagle chrono be repped?

15145100.gif

I have to admit I'm more out of the loop than I thought about Omega's, because I didn't know this existed before I saw it in an AD window today (and for some reason all the local Omega AD's only have PO's and Constellation's on display), but it really made me stop and have a second look.

My next watch will most likely be a gen, but after than who knows? If a rep of this is on offer, it won't be far from the top of my list :)

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
if you ever get a chance to goto a baily banks and biddle they usually have these in whiteface sitting around. clear caseback the mvmt, is....wow. amazing to say the least.

sadly the 5900 price tag is...ouch

gjermund123

Known Member
22/5/06
Novesh said:
sadly the 5900 price tag is...ouch

Indeed :shock: I'm not crazy enough to want one of these as a gen, though :) But unlike the SMP and PO, I think this series looks good as a chrono, so I'd consider getting it if I could find something looking like this for around $2-300 :)

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
It's funny but this Double Eagle doesn't attract me a single bit :(

Renowned Member
19/10/06
Agree with Taka. Get nor rush at all looking at it. Won't even care if they rep it.

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
the dbleagle is awesome. its advertised as a golf watch, but hell, its pretty!

canuck88

25/3/06
Not sure they would sell many of these - looks too much like a ladies watch to be honest...

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
canuck88 said:
Not sure they would sell many of these - looks too much like a ladies watch to be honest...

its a big watch, much better than a consti, probably a little bit bigger than a seamaster or as speedmaster...almost as big as a pam prolly round 42 or so mm

gjermund123

Known Member
22/5/06
Novesh said:
canuck88 said:

its a big watch, much better than a consti, probably a little bit bigger than a seamaster or as speedmaster...almost as big as a pam prolly round 42 or so mm

..which isn't easily seen on a computer screen. Honestly, if I'd only seen that picture I would just have moved along to something else, but I saw it in a shop window along with just about every variation of PO there is. And it was the one I looked at a second time :)

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
gjermund123 said:
Novesh said:
canuck88 said:

..which isn't easily seen on a computer screen. Honestly, if I'd only seen that picture I would just have moved along to something else, but I saw it in a shop window along with just about every variation of PO there is. And it was the one I looked at a second time :)

second? I tried it on. I want one. but the pricetag...ill wait till its repped

GEJester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/07
I didn't like it at first either, but when I saw it at the mall I wanted it.

Jester

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
wow...the bad black Omega chrono....now...i would go for that....no doubt !!

double eagle....not sure, but pretty classy !