• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ok, Im about to pay for my 1st rep.

Gorry

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/3/23
Australia

SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC CLEAN 904L 1:1 BEST EDITION ON SS BRACELET A2836​

Buying it from Puretime..

Wish me luck.

Reactions: Sig9

Soulcalibre

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
16/8/19
England
Good luck. Definitley seriously think about getting it serviced when it arrives. My local watchsmith told me to do-one when I asked, told me my datjust was shite. Find a friendly 'smith on this form that you can send to in Oz.

Bits and pieces in my first purchase stopped the movement, loose screws in my second purchase stopped the movement.

Gorry

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/3/23
Australia
Good luck. Definitley seriously think about getting it serviced when it arrives. My local watchsmith told me to do-one when I asked, told me my datjust was shite. Find a friendly 'smith on this form that you can send to in Oz.

Bits and pieces in my first purchase stopped the movement, loose screws in my second purchase stopped the movement.
Thanks..Anyone one recommended a decent watchsmith in Melbourne, Australia. ?

Soulcalibre

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
16/8/19
England
Thanks..Anyone one recommended a decent watchsmith in Melbourne, Australia. ?
by the way i should add that the rep was not shite, he was just a bit of a snob maybe, or more likely he's had so many proper shitters put in front of him bought off the 'looky-looky' man on the beach he just wasn't interested in servicing it and said save your money and wait for the winding stem to snap.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Get it serviced if and when anything goes wrong with it. Servicing these reps OOTB is a waste of money and time that it could be spending on your wrist.