• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Off to a great start with hont watch

romulous

6/8/10
Normally I would wait until I received my purchase before I would post a review. However I am SO PLEASED with the high level of service that I am receiving from Hont Watch I just could not wait to share it with everyone. I have been a member since 2010 but I have not been very active. I must admit I really only joined the forum to get some information about buying a replica watch, and in 2010 I did purchase 11 watches. I purchased 1 from BK and 10 from Replicamake. All transactions went well and I am still enjoying my reps. One of the reps that I purchased from Replicamake was a cartier Ballon bleu. My wife loved that watch so much she wanted me to order her 2 more, just in case they stop making it. LOL Well Replicamake is no longer a trusted T/D so I had to establish a relationship with another T/D. I wanted to purchase using a credit card so my choices were limited.
I selected Hont Watch because he replied to every email within hours, was willing to accept credit card payment and was able to source the exact watch I wanted.
Hont created a custom listing for the 2 watches that I wanted and posted it on his website. I paid for the watches on Sunday. I was not expecting to see Q/C pictures for a few days as I knew that he would have to physically get the watches, check them out and photograph them. However Monday morning when I went to my computer there was an email waiting for me from Hont. In the email I had my Q/C pictures and video of both watches. Hont exceeded my expectaions.
As I previously mentioned in 2010 I purchased quite a few reps. One being a Hublot all ceramic black magic. Unfortunately I lost many of the screws that secure the back of the case. I tried on several occaisions to get replacement screws from some of the T/D with no luck. AfterI paid for the watches on Sunday I asked Hont if he could get replacement screws and sent him a picture of the back of my watch. On Monday he confirmed that he will include a full set of replacement screws for my Hublot with the shipment of the 2 Cartier Ballon Bleu. I originally paid $700.00 for that Hublot. Without those screws I could no longer wear the watch. By Hont sending me a set of replacement screws for the watch is like getting a $700.00 gift. It is so refreshing to be able to do business with such an honorable and professional T/D as Hont Watch. In fact I might be adding 2 more watches for my wife to this order. I forgot just how addictive this hobby can get. LOL
I will post pictures of the 2 Cartier when they arrive.
Stuart