• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oceaneva GMT's

OI812

17/3/06
I recently picked these 2 GMT's up. I'm truly astounded at the value for the money. I've received many, many compliments regarding the blue dial, blue/burnt orange insert version..... in just 3 days. Of all the GMT's I own/owned I think it's my all time favorite.

Soyla355

Supporter
Certified
22/4/16
Looks cool 😎 I've never handled one but do seem to be popular.

OI812

17/3/06
This is what I can tell you regarding these two watches.....

The best way to describe them is they feel, wear, and look very similar to a 16600 SD and a 16710 GMT.... both of which I've owned.

I actually spoke, at length, with the owner/developer. He told me they are legitimately trying to build the finest watch for the dollar invested as they can. IMOP they're on their way....

The bracelet, while certainly pretty good, could be improved, particularly the clasp. It's very serviceable, but, could be improved a bit. The watch itself is extraordinary for the price. Easily the best "Rolex homage" I've ever owned/own......

I was initially a bit skeptical of the Seiko NH series of movements. However, I now own about a half dozen NH34a powered watches (I love GMT's) and they've proven to be workhorses.... so far at least.