• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Obligatory Planet Ocean Post

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
Nothing new or exciting here but I just had to show it off cuz it's a new arrival!

Bought from a respected member here it arrived in perfect working order for a daily wear watch.

I call this model the fake 4th gen cuz it's got a plastic movement ring instead of the brass one. Personally I don't care what it's made of as long as it works.

After cleaning up the finish on the case and bracelet I opened it up and replaced the crown tube gasket with a new one and added a gasket to the HE valve. After some gasket grease I sealed it back up and put the bracelet back on the watch for some pictures, not too many though cuz this is now my daily wear watch :wink:

BKPO002_RJ.jpg

BKPO008_RJ.jpg

BKPO010_RJ.jpg

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
NICE SNAG CROW....I LOVE MINE AND AFFECTIONATELY CALL IT OMEGA'S ANSWER TO THE FM CRAZY HOURS...THE PO CRAZY DIAL MARKERS :D GLOWS LIKE A BEAST
CONGRATS

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
you just got yourself what i consider perhaps maybe one of the best designed and built watch.

Congrats

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
always perfect is good

not bad..

too bad some peeps dunno about

how do binezz with some other peeps..

how is simple..

and why is ez figure

search for watcher71 and explain to him that he will also always get perfect watch

even if is over 9 months.. he was no complain, never complain

nine mohths can make never problem, baby