• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ny New PO Strap

olympus

Horology Curious
16/4/06
After waiting for the bracelet on the to be more or less corect before buying,in the end I didn't really like it...doh
And with the weight of the thing I decided to swap for a strap.

Someone here posted a link to the watchprince ( http://www.thewatchprince.com/ )and I picked up this Hadley-Roma one.It really changes the watch for me,I find it far more comfortable (and lighter)and since I thought the bracelet wasn't that great.I think the watch is more plauseable.

What do you think?
PONewStrap.jpg

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
I like it! I've been looking at straps I thought would look good on a orange PO. It's hard to find pictures of them with different straps on like that. Thanks.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
the watch head is really light - the bracelet is definitely what adds to the weight. If i have the bracelet on and fitted loosely, the damn watch actually bruises my wrist and is uncomfortable to wear. Have to have a snug fit for any kind of comfort.

Still, bracelet plus head = one heavy piece of metal. I can lug it at someone as a weapon!

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
I am debating between this one and the one from Panatime. Here it is

it looks more like this one......

except for the stitching on the top....
but I do like the orange edges on the Hadley Roma.....nice picture :wink:

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
I was thinking about this "Offshore" from Hirsch and then coloring the white stitch orange with a marker. I thought it looked really close to the omega strap.

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
chief3630 said:
I was thinking about this "Offshore" from Hirsch and then coloring the white stitch orange with a marker. I thought it looked really close to the omega strap.

nice idea.......who has the Hirsch Strap? thanks :wink: