• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NUKED

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Re: Replica PANERAI RADIOMIR BLACK SEAL

nowstock said:
We a supply from China, We offer all kinds of watches brand and styles online,and guanrantee shipping the products to your hand safely.
We accept the wholesale order,and will give you a good discount .
Right, here we go again ...

Jewelly? Certifidato?

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
probably the same guy who has been spamming my mailbox the last couple of days :evil:

I suppose now isn't the best time to point out phpBB isn't the easiest forum script to mass prune members out.
though you can use phpmyadmin and sort by zero posts and delete ;)

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
If anyone does get an email or PM from this guy, let me know.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
groovy said:
is that SMG on your sig banner?
Yup, and he used to have SMG-as-vamp as his Avatar, but Ol' Katie seems to have warded her off.

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
groovy said:
@Roeod4

is that SMG on your sig banner?

Yes it is.

As Pugwash said she was my avatar in vamp form for quite a long time. It was very hard to make the change, but Kate is a good vamp too. I do think that Buffy Vamp will return however. I love the image too much.

nowstock

Horology Curious
10/7/06
i apologized

Everybody, i apologized for post information of sale,i'm a novice of this site, i dont understand the rule in site. i will dont do it again. I also am a wristwatch collection amateur, only is the hope and everybody discussion, simultaneously ,can serve for everybody. please buddy forgive me. thanks a lot

nowstock

Horology Curious
10/7/06
I declare, i dont pm to anybody. i only post a information on site.please resume my private messages function.thanks administrator.

JCM1662

Renowned Member
6/6/06
Nicely done Enzo!

The site they are pushing, in my opinion I will add, has scam written all over it. Low quality reps with gen photo's. Buyer beware beware.