• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

not a pam or a rep but possibley cool

DECIMAX

Horology Curious
28/3/06
The word is that ennebi designer is ex panerai if you like tool watches check out the site.
the new design (somewhat over hyped on the big watch forum) should be out soon.
http://www.ennebiwatch.com/azi_eng.htm
Enzo this is bound to get your blood up!
will it be rep'ed or affordable to us deni humans?

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
yeapp..I've known this watches quite sometimes now..I like it but expensive...rep ?? I dont think soo ..not that popular

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
I've been touting these watches for a while. They are coming out with 2 new models. I am on the wait list for when they come out. They are waht Panerai used to be before they went corporate.

Eddy

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
yeap..thats what I heard...but wow...i think its wuite pricy ?..how much for the new model ??

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
The anonimo militare with winder at 6 o'clock is very nice. The 2600 price tag is not at all bad either.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
enzo said:
But that is what Anonimo is, and they've got heaps of models, better looking too ...

Anonimo is the old Frienze factory as well as employees, post-Swiss-sell out and they've held pretty true to tradition without cloning. As well you look at an Anonimo and you don't tend to say, it looks like, etc.

http://www.anonimo.com/

U-Boat and Ennebi give me a real, catch the wave, feeling ... but that's just my POV

and you can actually afford to own a lot of Anonimo, at worst used.

LOL ..I just posted my visit to a watch shop ..and tried on some anonimo ...on replica discussion topic..LOL...yes its true..the design is very different..and ex panerai master watchmaker....I like the OX-PRO feeling ...

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
yeap that is true..but i believe...not that long ..sooonnnn...it will be hot ...