• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Normal Shipping time ?

JRank

Looking Around
1/6/16
Hello all,

After reading a lot on here I went with Tony and ordered a Yacht Master II from him. He has been great, very responsive and helpful in the selling process. He promised me I would have my watch by certain date, which has come and gone. (Not a big deal) I just happen to have an event that it would have looked great for. Tony said the watch left on May 21st and I still have not received it. I am not upset with Tony, just a little worried. He has been pretty hard to reach as of late. I want to give me a good review for the whole transaction, but I need my watch first.

Anyone have any advise?

Thanks

Azrael_

Looking Around
26/1/16
So do you have to email this Tony guy or you just have to go on the website and order from there?

Boier

Horology Curious
18/12/14
Hello all,

After reading a lot on here I went with Tony and ordered a Yacht Master II from him. He has been great, very responsive and helpful in the selling process. He promised me I would have my watch by certain date, which has come and gone. (Not a big deal) I just happen to have an event that it would have looked great for. Tony said the watch left on May 21st and I still have not received it. I am not upset with Tony, just a little worried. He has been pretty hard to reach as of late. I want to give me a good review for the whole transaction, but I need my watch first.

Anyone have any advise?

Thanks

Any updates in regards the shipment?

How long did it take?