• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Normal Response Time For Lucy?

evanec84

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/6/18
Hey All,

Quick question here for those who have purchased from Lucy before. Does she sometimes not return e-mail for a few days or more? I sent payment and she acknowledged payment was received and would send me the QC pics later. It has been about 5 days now and she hasn't responded to my e-mail regarding status so far. This is my first time buying a Rep and her reviews were really good so I went with her. Anyone else have a similar experience with waiting for awhile for an e-mail? Thanks in advance.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
What watch are you after? She probably hasn't got one as yet or she wasn't satisfied with the first one and had to return it.
You won't as a rule hear back from dealers until they have something to tell you.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Completely normal, I've sometimes had to wait 7-10 days before a response from her. You can send an email to ask after a couple days as sometimes TD's can get very busy and lose track of emails.

evanec84

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/6/18
Got it, thanks for the quick responses from you guys.

mcnut

Getting To Know The Place
12/2/18
West coast Canada
Hey All,

Quick question here for those who have purchased from Lucy before. Does she sometimes not return e-mail for a few days or more?
----------

I have bought two watches from Lucy. Her quality control is excellent but the downside is, she is slow. Just received a Rolex Oyster Perpetual from her. She wrote in one e-mail, she had returned the watch six times because of small flaws.

From I sent the money (Western Union) until receiving the watch, it took three months. I was starting to wonder if the watch would ever arrive. But again and again I have read on this forum that it can take a lot of time. It is just the nature of this replica game. Lucy is a trusted dealer for good reason, but speed is not her strong side.

carlosl

6/6/18
First purchase with Lucy. I have gone 1-2 weeks without a response from her. Still waiting on QC pics.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,guys,sorry for make you worried,
usually,if a watch is in stock,after you send the payment,I can get it back within 1~2 days,then can show you QC pics,

but like these situations below,will have a delay,

1,if your watch is very hot ones,like ARF's 43mm sea,ARF's sub,DSSD,Noob's 4130 Daytona,sub V9,etc,
they are always out of stock,no dealer can know when it will back to stock,even the factory,they can't sure too,then we have to wait,
some time,a few days,but sometime,it can be a few weeks or a few months,
I have a few customers,they waiting that 4130 Daytona for 3 months already,that ceramic bezel white dial one,really didn't back to stock indeed,
to all customers and dealers are the same,not only you and me,to me,I want to finish your order asap too,
just that watch is really a very good rep,after you get it,you will feel the wait is worth,

2,from the end of last year,JF and ARF's many watches,always out of stock,every batch need wait few weeks,then a small batch back,
after 1~2 days,then that batch all sell out,I think I am a picky dealer,so I check carefully than most dealers indeed,
for example,a member mentioned his order took about 3 months,I really appreciate his understand and trust on me,he is really a very good customer,
he ordered a 114300,it's a nice watch indeed,but maybe you know,that watch's movement is not too stable,
10 watches,maybe will have 3~4 of them,movement not good,
and dial is easy to have very small scratch on it too,after wait 2 weeks,I got one back,but that one can't pass my QC and test,I need send back to change,
but it's out of stock again,then I have to wait next 2 weeks,so again and again,delay long time,
if I don't check so carefully,just when it back to stock,I send out at once directly,I can save many time,and can reduce many works,
factory won't unhappy to feel I am too picky,and customers won't feel I am too slow,
why I did it again and again,I just want to make you feel a little more happy when you get it in hands,

from I know in the market,almost no dealer check so carefully like me,especially recently,police raided the marker everyday,seized many dealers,
even release a watch,it's trouble,so they don't want dealer too picky,they would rather no sell,and don't want to change for small problems,

3,for MKF,this factory's watch is with good quality and hot indeed,
but in these 3 months,almost 90% of their watches out of stock,
they said they buy better machines to make watch,update all watches from them,so in these months,all watches out of stock,
now,watches after update,they call it MKS,some watches come out successively indeed,
but for others,they just told me soon,very soon,
so I let my customers send the payment to order,but after real order,they just told me wait,and no accurate,
so I feel very sorry to my customers too,

4,then it's other small factories,yes,if watch have obvious problem when I get it,I will reject it directly,and won't take QC pics of it,
I will send back to change directly,because even I take QC pics,it need send back to change still,
so after I get one which I feel ok,then I will take QC pics for my customers,

if you have ordered from me,you will know I am a honest dealer,
if you are new order from me,please don't worry,I will try my best for you also,and please trust me,I won't get your money,then disappear,
if I didn't reply you in time,please resend me new emails from Monday to Friday,when I see it,I will reply you at once,
I don't work on weekends,

sometime,for police raided the market,I need spent more day time outside,after back to my house,it's too late,
so maybe missed some emails,if make you worried,really sorry for it,
all works by myself one person,reply emails,go to the market,take QC pics,QC and test,so if I didn't reply you in time,
please hope you can understand,just resend me new emails,I will back to you asap,

so explain here,please don't worry,I will try my best to work for all of you.

Best Regards
Lucy

nothingelse

29/10/17
Oh,guys,sorry for make you worried,
usually,if a watch is in stock,after you send the payment,I can get it back within 1~2 days,then can show you QC pics,

but like these situations below,will have a delay,

1,if your watch is very hot ones,like ARF's 43mm sea,ARF's sub,DSSD,Noob's 4130 Daytona,sub V9,etc,
they are always out of stock,no dealer can know when it will back to stock,even the factory,they can't sure too,then we have to wait,
some time,a few days,but sometime,it can be a few weeks or a few months,
I have a few customers,they waiting that 4130 Daytona for 3 months already,that ceramic bezel white dial one,really didn't back to stock indeed,
to all customers and dealers are the same,not only you and me,to me,I want to finish your order asap too,
just that watch is really a very good rep,after you get it,you will feel the wait is worth,

2,from the end of last year,JF and ARF's many watches,always out of stock,every batch need wait few weeks,then a small batch back,
after 1~2 days,then that batch all sell out,I think I am a picky dealer,so I check carefully than most dealers indeed,
for example,a member mentioned his order took about 3 months,I really appreciate his understand and trust on me,he is really a very good customer,
he ordered a 114300,it's a nice watch indeed,but maybe you know,that watch's movement is not too stable,
10 watches,maybe will have 3~4 of them,movement not good,
and dial is easy to have very small scratch on it too,after wait 2 weeks,I got one back,but that one can't pass my QC and test,I need send back to change,
but it's out of stock again,then I have to wait next 2 weeks,so again and again,delay long time,
if I don't check so carefully,just when it back to stock,I send out at once directly,I can save many time,and can reduce many works,
factory won't unhappy to feel I am too picky,and customers won't feel I am too slow,
why I did it again and again,I just want to make you feel a little more happy when you get it in hands,

from I know in the market,almost no dealer check so carefully like me,especially recently,police raided the marker everyday,seized many dealers,
even release a watch,it's trouble,so they don't want dealer too picky,they would rather no sell,and don't want to change for small problems,

3,for MKF,this factory's watch is with good quality and hot indeed,
but in these 3 months,almost 90% of their watches out of stock,
they said they buy better machines to make watch,update all watches from them,so in these months,all watches out of stock,
now,watches after update,they call it MKS,some watches come out successively indeed,
but for others,they just told me soon,very soon,
so I let my customers send the payment to order,but after real order,they just told me wait,and no accurate,
so I feel very sorry to my customers too,

4,then it's other small factories,yes,if watch have obvious problem when I get it,I will reject it directly,and won't take QC pics of it,
I will send back to change directly,because even I take QC pics,it need send back to change still,
so after I get one which I feel ok,then I will take QC pics for my customers,

if you have ordered from me,you will know I am a honest dealer,
if you are new order from me,please don't worry,I will try my best for you also,and please trust me,I won't get your money,then disappear,
if I didn't reply you in time,please resend me new emails from Monday to Friday,when I see it,I will reply you at once,
I don't work on weekends,

sometime,for police raided the market,I need spent more day time outside,after back to my house,it's too late,
so maybe missed some emails,if make you worried,really sorry for it,
all works by myself one person,reply emails,go to the market,take QC pics,QC and test,so if I didn't reply you in time,
please hope you can understand,just resend me new emails,I will back to you asap,

so explain here,please don't worry,I will try my best to work for all of you.

Best Regards
Lucy

Happy to read this.
It is better to wait a little and have a good rep than get earlier a bad rep. I placed an order for an “ hottest watch “ trusting you. I think I was right.

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
I made my first order with lucy after hearing good things about her. I made an order and paid, got my QC photos and accepted the watch. How long before it gets delivered? She mentioned QC testing from our last conversation and wondering how long is her usual QC testing before delivery?

Tschacko

1/8/18
It is a couple of days usually. She doesn't have a time graph so she has her own methods.

Vintagerolly

26/7/18
patience key. i waited a few weeks for my arf sub and it was worth it. great QC .

MrOptional

8/10/18
Does Lucy still sell mens bags? I sent her email 2 weeks ago, no response. Wondering if that means she no longer sells bags...