• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob to Omegas - interested if this exists

jimfox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/12
Hey everyone,

I have tried to search for this watch in various forums but could only find very loose information about it, since I do not know alot about the different Omega models and get confused by all the PO/seamaster talk a bit, so sorry about that :blushed:.

Since I want to try out a few new, different things (have only bought high-end reps so far) I was looking into Silix' economy section and this one caught my eye:

http://www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_231&products_id=2277

Of course I am not expecting too much from it in terms of movement and build quality, but I was just wondering if it remotely resembles any gen model (and if there is a gen to that, how far off is it / any gen pics so I can compare them myself would be appreciated :)) or if it is just a fantasy watch?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
No clue. Looks fantasy to me.
ome054.jpg

You might get into trouble with that avatar though.... :goat:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Thats a Broad Arrow Speedmaster....missing a date @ 6 though. This is definatley a gen Omega Speedy. Omega also make this chrono in an Aquaterra w/ smooth bezel vs. a tachy.

032.jpg