• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Sea Dweller From Trusty

mac427

Getting To Know The Place
26/1/23
texas
Just got my Noob Sea Dweller from Trusty. The watch is an absolute stunner. As usual, Trusty was excellent with outstanding communication and service. I ordered the watch of August 24, and received it on September 12. It was packaged excellently and protected with custom molded plastic protectors for the clasp and the body of the watch. The band was wrapped tightly in clear plastic with the result a time piece in perfect condition on arrival.

Reactions: Reaps

mac427

26/1/23
texas
The above review continued: I didn't mention the price of the Sea Dweller which is $298 from Trusty. I consider that a bargain. So far, the watch is running 3 seconds a day fast. I'm also happy that it is guaranteed water proof at 30 meters because I like to rinse it and wipe it down on occasion. Obviously, I'm not a diver, so the Sea Dweller look and feel is really what I'm after.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The above review continued: I didn't mention the price of the Sea Dweller which is $298 from Trusty. I consider that a bargain. So far, the watch is running 3 seconds a day fast. I'm also happy that it is guaranteed water proof at 30 meters because I like to rinse it and wipe it down on occasion. Obviously, I'm not a diver, so the Sea Dweller look and feel is really what I'm after.
There's no such thing as a waterproof watch. I suggest you don't rely on what is described by the dealer. If you plan on using it in the water, get it pressure tested locally for water resistance. This way you know for sure that it will not leak.

Reactions: DarioM6611

mac427

26/1/23
texas
There's no such thing as a waterproof watch. I suggest you don't rely on what is described by the dealer. If you plan on using it in the water, get it pressure tested locally for water resistance. This way you know for sure that it will not leak.