• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob questions about relume and service

Crimsongost

Looking Around
31/8/11
Yea I'm sure there are several places out there to find this but i like this forum the best. I have a couple of reps and 3 omegas and i am looking to get one of them relumed and all 3 serviced. Where in the US is a good place to get this service done. I have also been tinkering with the idea of putting a gen dial, bezil (for pearl) and gen hands on one. but for now i think the money is going to keep my with just a straight relume. Any suggestions i am in new england at the moment. THANKS
Mitchell

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
My recommendation is PBDAD. See his contact info below as well as pics of two watches I've sent him for relume/customizing work:

PBdad Bespoke Design & Watchwerks
6444 east Spring St. #344
Long Beach, CA. 90815

[email protected]

PBDAD lumed pearl and hands to match GEN BCE dial...
lume.jpg

Extra props to PBDAD on the date window lume bars - he didn't just "relume" them - he created those from scratch as my version never even had them in the first place!!!
73712901.jpg

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Everyone says that Wiz is amazing as well...was just staying CONUS. Either way, you can't go wrong!