• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Question

smallmanbod

Horology Curious
16/1/11
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to purchase my first rep and after doing some reading on the web and this site have decided to go for a Ploprof Ultimate v2 2834, but am unsure where to buy, can anyone suggest somewhere I can trust for quality and price?

I am thinking of Marvellous replica but have also seen Trustytime, any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Brendon

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
I'm in the same boat as you are smallmanbod. I'm in Canada so im hoping to find a dealer within North America. The V2 has the functional bezel lock right?

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
Here's a link to the trusted dealers list
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/rwi-dealers-list-and-key-51019
Each has their own section, and comments regarding members dealings with them.
Also, check out the sticky posts in the General Discussion and Flame Free sections.

WBK is US based and can source some watches, so PM him to see what he can get. Otherwise generally have to deal folks outside of N. America. Read the forum a bit to see what people thought of various versions. There was an issue with the ploprof crystal delaminating, so use the search function to check into that. Take your time.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
I was speaking with WBK last week about other things and he mentioned that he had a Ploprof V1 in stock. I didnt catch the price, but it must be cheap. You may want to PM him.

Here's a link to the trusted dealers list
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/rwi-dealers-list-and-key-51019
Each has their own section, and comments regarding members dealings with them.
Also, check out the sticky posts in the General Discussion and Flame Free sections.

WBK is US based and can source some watches, so PM him to see what he can get. Otherwise generally have to deal folks outside of N. America. Read the forum a bit to see what people thought of various versions. There was an issue with the ploprof crystal delaminating, so use the search function to check into that. Take your time.