• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob from Texas

pespejo

Looking Around
15/8/13
As luck would have it I found this website after placing an order for 3 Rolex watches so as the site says, "I'm walking across traffic with a blindfold on". I suspect the quality will be below average at best.

I decided to get into this hobby after spending $600 to have my genuine Air King serviced by Rolex. I wanted some variety but did not feel like having to shell out that kind of money for each of them to be serviced. This way I can also wear my watches and not feel as concerned that I may damage them.

For all future purchases I will use only AD specificed on this site.

I have been spending most of time reading all the material and it is clear that alot of people are very knowledgdeable on the site. I have learned a great deal and for that I"m grateful.

I also am hoping to join the Dallas meeting in October if I can work my schedule around it.

Thanks.

pespejo

Looking Around
15/8/13
I thought I saw a post from you TXRob trying to get one together at Mexican restaurant. Looks like I may have misread the posting date and it has already occurred. My mistake.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator