• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob from Texas

topdog72

Looking Around
12/8/13
Hi All,
About a week ago I thought I would hop online and see if I could buy a Rolex Rep and planned on spending a few hours researching before committing to a purchase! Ha-ha, funny now that it's a week later and still learning how much there is to this. Which watch, which options, which factory, which TD.... And when I think I've got it all figured out... I learn something new.
Since, I was a kid, I was always drawn to cool watches. Didn't care much about shoes or shirts, but Watches were important to me...still are. I am just amazed at how many different watches there even are. I'm afraid I'm going to get hooked on collecting a lot of these bad boys!!
I'm just about ready to pull my first trigger and thought I should introduce myself to the forum that continued to help me while at the same time confusing the crap out of me! LOL!!
The watch I'm looking at initially is the the Rolex Exp II, black dial, A2836-2, Noob version from either Josh @ Prefect Clones, or Ryan @ InTime.
So, thanks again everyone for all of your information. I have so far learned more than I thought I ever wanted to know, but now want to continue to hobby around with this.

woof*

Renowned Member
25/12/10
Welcome to the forum Texan.
You did well, both TD's are fine. Now the hard part.
After you order, it takes 10 to 20 days for your watch to arrive! :)

Hiporgv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/13
Welcome

Another Texans here and my case is almost like yours.....

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Welcome. Check the GTG section to see if you can make an upcoming get-together in the DFW area.

:txrob:

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Welcome fellow DFW'er

Welcome. Check the GTG section to see if you can make an upcoming get-together in the DFW area.

Did I miss something? I didnt know one was in the works. Damn you guys always picking me last!!!

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Welcome fellow DFW'er

Did I miss something? I didnt know one was in the works. Damn you guys always picking me last!!!

I guess you did. This wont be as fancy as last time and I havent been pm'ing everyone. I figured they were subscribed to our last gtg thread and posted there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

topdog72

Looking Around
12/8/13

Sounds interesting and should have at least one watch in time for the next GTG. In Carrollton, so not too far to travel for it. Looks like you guys had a fun turn out last time! I can see how this could become an addictive hobby! LOL

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section, after you Rolex adventure

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator