• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory vs BP Factory

MMikeyboy83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/13
Hello everybody! I have been looking at purchasing a all gold DD2 with roman markers. All of the reading I have done points to Noob Factory making the best rep for that specific model. The problem is none of the TD's have it. They have the BP rep. Does anyone no the difference between the two models? I have seen that the BP model doesn't have the markings on the back like the Noob does. Is the gold platting good? Does that last long? I'd appreciate any help here. Thanks.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I've had BP TT watches and the plating looked very good. That being said, Noob has always produced the nicest, most accurate DJ2's. I don't know about DD's though. Look at the pics and judge for yourself. Either way, i'm sure the BP will be fine for you.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section (Panerai watches). After your DD

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

MMikeyboy83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/13
With the gold plating can I wear a watch like that to work everyday and it last me a few years? Does the gold plating make your son turn green? Thank you for your feedback!