• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No Rep vs Gen Comparison Yet -LMPO

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Video on puretime is not using daylight. It is not possible to see actually color of the double AR.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
If you got a link to the noob lmpo comparison, feel free to post. The watch is not sold before july 17th, so that may be the reason why no gen vs rep is posted

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Video on puretime is not using daylight. It is not possible to see actually color of the double AR.

If you got a link to the noob lmpo comparison, feel free to post. The watch is not sold before july 17th, so that may be the reason why no gen vs rep is posted

Then why do you even ask....?
Just wait for the watch to be shipped and someone who is kind enough to do a comparison.
Or even better, create one yourself.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Then why do you even ask....?
Just wait for the watch to be shipped and someone who is kind enough to do a comparison.
Or even better, create one yourself.

+1

crazy thread! ...when it's pretty obvious stock hasn't even arrived yet, let alone qc pics out, and even then, when it seems only one person across the entire rep community has the gen in possession, and is probably unlikely to buy the rep ...

:facepalm:

Scarface

1/3/11
Some gen pics so someone can make the comparison, and a note to anyone who is thinking of buying this watch , don't think twice its such a beautiful watch that it becomes your favourite in no time.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
:) Nice Scarface! Classic! Remember seeing your pics over on RG before. Is it still for sale?

....There you go Doubleohseven, scarface is the only gen owner on the boards (I think), buy him the rep and I'm sure he'll do a nice comparo

;)

Scarface

1/3/11
:) Nice Scarface! Classic! Remember seeing your pics over on RG before. Is it still for sale?

....There you go Doubleohseven, scarface is the only gen owner on the boards (I think), buy him the rep and I'm sure he'll do a nice comparo

;)

I was thinking of selling it but its increasing in value and its such a beautiful watch to look at and its a nice LE, my only gripe was the size as it seemed small to me but now it has grown on me, its more comfortable to wear than the new PO's which I find bulky now.
I will be more than happy to do a detailed comparison if someone send me the watch and I will return the watch after comparing.:howdy:

doubleohseven

8/11/12
scarface...
Could you please see if you can take some pics of the gen AR?

in:
- daylight outside
- yellow/white light inside your apartment
- direct sunlight

That is often a easy tell on the reps.
In the video at puretime.co, it looks like the AR is a bit purple in white type of light. Is that the case with the gen also?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I never noticed the Omega globe on the case before.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
I was thinking of selling it but its increasing in value and its such a beautiful watch to look at and its a nice LE, my only gripe was the size as it seemed small to me but now it has grown on me, its more comfortable to wear than the new PO's which I find bulky now.
I will be more than happy to do a detailed comparison if someone send me the watch and I will return the watch after comparing.:howdy:

Keep the gen for collection, and grab a rep to enjoy! :cheers:

I never noticed the Omega globe on the case before.

It is there on the rep, but not as prominent as per gen (or maybe it's the lighting and angle?)

doubleohseven

8/11/12
After wearing my v5 PO (2836) constantly sice december 2012, i now know whats the most important for my next good PO rep.
- AR
- Bezel
- Pearl
- Bracelet
- bright hands and hour markers (guess it depends on the crystal)

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
arrh I have seen postings of their QC pics and it seems the LMPO by noob has a crooked 12 hour raised marker, as well as the omega symbol and the o-m-e-g-a lettering.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
arrh I have seen postings of their QC pics and it seems the LMPO by noob has a crooked 12 hour raised marker, as well as the omega symbol and the o-m-e-g-a lettering.

That does not sound good.. Please post pics if you get hold of some