• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No commination or response for a $1200-dollar 40 mm Day date 228238 with a white dial and roman markers

paganc

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/5/24
My order number is 22170, order date of 4/12/2024 and payment which I wired to you on 4/15/24 totaling $ 1258.00 for a 40 mm Day date 228238 with a white dial and roman markers, has not been fulfilled. I would like to warn people that Daniel should not be considered a trusted dealer and has not communicated with me for over 15 days as I have asked for updates and my $$$ was wired to his account on 4/15/24.

I emailed back and forth with Daniel and the last I heard on 5/14/24 was that the "factory" was working on the next batch. At this point and over 16 days with no follow up I am extremely displeased with the services and support of Dealer Clocks and would like a refund immediately!!

• Haha
Reactions: Thewatchguy17

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
My order number is 22170, order date of 4/12/2024 and payment which I wired to you on 4/15/24 totaling $ 1258.00 for a 40 mm Day date 228238 with a white dial and roman markers, has not been fulfilled. I would like to warn people that Daniel should not be considered a trusted dealer and has not communicated with me for over 15 days as I have asked for updates and my $$$ was wired to his account on 4/15/24.

I emailed back and forth with Daniel and the last I heard on 5/14/24 was that the "factory" was working on the next batch. At this point and over 16 days with no follow up I am extremely displeased with the services and support of Dealer Clocks and would like a refund immediately!!
Please provide us the contact info you used. These are the correct ones:

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22

Did you order the daydate by ARF? The factory is having issues and isn’t shipping out tungsten daydates at the moment, there’s a large backlog of orders for the tungsten models

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
What was the contact information that you were using to communicate? I'm questioning both if you were in contact with the real dealer clocks ?

Edit. I didn't realize the ARF DayDate cost that much. :oops: I retract that part of my question.

Last edited:

DarioM6611

Patron
6/8/23
Italy
What was the contact information that you were using to communicate? I'm questioning both if you were in contact with the real dealer clocks and the dollar amount that you were charged. That's pretty high unless it was a wrapped piece.
On Dealer Clocks site, the price is 1168 USD. So, apparently, they have charged 90 USD for shipping. Really too much.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Amy Poehler Popcorn GIF

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18

Hi paganc,

My sincere apologies if I have kept you waiting. I've always replied promptly to your emails throughout this sale and will continue to do so.
In any case I've replied you on email yesterday, given you a timeline and have also received your reply, so if there are any further delays or hiccups I will inform you and give you a full refund.

Regards,
Daniel

Last edited:

DarioM6611

Patron
6/8/23
Italy
No sign of life from paganc. Not an answer to our questions, an effort to explain better, nothing. Another new member that comes here complaining, without trying to learn and understand how the rep game works. Then disappear. I am always surprised how the TD are so polite with customers. I have purchased four watches from Daniel, and always been satisfied for the quality and the communication.

RDRoss

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Yet another user who opens an account and posts this type of crap as their first post. I think we need to keep a gallery of these beauties for posterity. :unsure:

Reactions: Reaps

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Would like to warn people that I pagnac should not be considered a RWI forum member in any sense of the word and only joined to complain that my watch wasn't delivered two weeks after payment.
The Reddit community where I am a member told me to come here to complain and hopefully get help from you guys. Will go now and won't be back unless there is another problem with another purchase.
I made adjustments to the OP's first post to make it more accurate.

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
There's nothing fishy, it's quite straightforward. Basically OP made payment for a watch, we have to wait for factory to pass us the stock, we've given him a timeline to wait for QC and if he doesn't want to wait any further we have provided him the option for refund as well. As for his complaint about communication, we have responded to every email he sent us, but perhaps he preferred us to automatically additionally follow up with an email to him every few days to update him that we still have not received stock yet, which we did not do so initially.

Regards,
Daniel

Reactions: Jellygolf&watches

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
I never understood while new members don't use Amazon Prime when first ordering a near impossible-to-get counterfeit luxury watch from China. Don't they have next day delivery?

If I pay $1,258 for a fake Rolex, I might as well add expedited service for a few bucks extra, yes?

Reactions: Reaps

9vsh

Wake me up when a good Crash rep exists
Supporter
22/10/23
Mini rant here.

I haven't been living for long on this earth, but for the time I have been alive, I've learned how simply being friendly can go a long ways when it comes to getting an outcome you desire.

99/100 times, if you want something to be done, or for a goal to be reached, being friendly and cordial are extremely effective.

This original post; whatever you may call it, is not effective.

So, if anybody here wonders why TDs charge such a fee for their services, its because much of their time is dealing with people who expect mom and pop level of support while dealing with someone from across the world, who speak a different language, and are breaking the law.

Reactions: Feefo