• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] [NL/EU] Rolex Explorer 1016 Own Build 36MM [NEW]

Iksander

Getting To Know The Place
Patron
Certified
29/6/24
NL
About
Creating funds for other fun projects.
Build by me and mods by me.
Willing to Ship to?
EU Only
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal f&f and Bank transfer
Movement Details?
NH38A
Piece Origin?
Own build
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
New
Why Are You Selling?
Creating funds.
Asking Price?
380 euro
Trade Value / Cost:
No
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Who Approved High Value Sale?
None
Shipping Costs?
10 euro NL/ EU 15 euro
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

This one is for sale for creating funds to do other projects. It’s an own build Explorer 1016. Watch is in new condition and keeps excellent time.

Parts: Raffles case 16200 50€ Updated crown 20€ Raffles dial 35€ Longer hands 35€ (minute and hour from Helenrou) Seconds from CousinsUK NH38a 40€ Custom bezel V3 20€ Sternkrunz crystal 15€ Raffles bracelet 40€ New stem free 2mm springbars 5€

Subtotal 260€

Work:

Shape lugs, install crystal and bezel, drill lugholes 1.3mm, trim down springbars to lugs, adjust endlinks to 2mm springbars and assembly.
Oil bath for bracelet for that softer feel.

Work 120€

TOTAL 380€

Shipping 10€ NL/15€ EU only

Disclaimer:

1)These are replica/homage watches, custom built / modified to represent vintage existing genuine models in many ways.

Don't expect anything else.

2) The pictures represent the actual watch you are buying and will receive. If any extras are listed in the sales post they will be added.

3) International shipping expenses/customs duty are paid for by the buyer.

4) All buyers agree to assume shipping/customs risk, I do my absolute best to ship stealthy and tamperproof.

5) I prefer bank transfer as payment.

6) No notes in in any payment !!

7) All transaction fees are on the buyer. Factor this into your consideration.

8) All sales are final, no exceptions

9) I am a hard working individual and I try to ship within 1-3 business days. 3 is exceptional.

If there are questions, feel free to ask me.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuvetjee

For all your RM Strap needs!
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Iksander

Patron
Certified
29/6/24
NL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Iksander

Patron
Certified
29/6/24
NL

Iksander

Patron
Certified
29/6/24
NL