• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

george89

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/11/22
Just a message to say hi.

I have been a long term lurker over on reptime on reddit. Looking to make my first purchase. Theres soo much choice I am struggling to make my mind up!

I purchased a gen Tag a while ago which has lead me down the rep rabit hole.

Looking at a Rolex YM, a DJ and a santos.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Don't forget to read the sticky threads in the new members area!
For the YM the new clean factory issue nails it according to members' posts. For a DJ 41, you're going to look at clean or VSF depending on the pros and cons of each. For me, both are good to go. Don't know about the santos...
Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: george89

george89

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/11/22
Hi and welcome!
Don't forget to read the sticky threads in the new members area!
For the YM the new clean factory issue nails it according to members' posts. For a DJ 41, you're going to look at clean or VSF depending on the pros and cons of each. For me, both are good to go. Don't know about the santos...
Enjoy the forum!
Thanks for the reply.

I ordered a clean YM from jtime this morning. Looking forward to receiving it!

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thanks for the reply.

I ordered a clean YM from jtime this morning. Looking forward to receiving it!
Good for you! Now patience is called for. QC may take a bit, but I hear Li is well connected to clean, so maybe you won't have to wait that much. After that, shipment will be the longest wait. Don't panic if the parcel goes radio silent for sometimes considerable amount of times, it will reappear in some airport and at that point will be tracked normally. Once one of my watches disappeared completely "in transit" for several weeks to magically appear on my doorstep without any tracking updates.
Also consider some covid delays are possible.
But after all the waiting you'll be rewarded. Enjoy!