• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie just purchased a Clean Batgirl from CTime

Cdstanley1

Horology Curious
7/6/23
United Kingdom
Hello friends,

I’ve been a member on RWG for a few years and just recently joined this forum. I jumped in and have just purchased a Clean GMT DD3285 Batgirl from CTime.

They have been great so far and have answered all my questions and their response time has been quicker than what I get from most of my friends and family 😏

I’ll keep you updated as to how the purchase goes, but so far CTime have been great!

Approved QC to follow…

Best,
Chris

Reactions: gilc

BrunoInNorCal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/23
California
I'm so glad you did your research and CTime answered your questions. Did CTime mention the recent factory raids and whether it impacted delivery dates?

Reactions: Cdstanley1

Cdstanley1

Horology Curious
7/6/23
United Kingdom
I'm so glad you did your research and CTime answered your questions. Did CTime mention the recent factory raids and whether it impacted delivery dates?
They didn’t mention the factory raids but gave me a timeline of 48 hours for QC and approx 2 weeks from approval to delivery to the UK. I’m a newbie, so I’m taking that at face value but time will tell :)

Reactions: BrunoInNorCal

Cdstanley1

Horology Curious
7/6/23
United Kingdom
UPDATE: the watch has arrived in the UK, a whole 7 days since it was posted. Royal Mail have confirmed it will be delivered on Monday!

ariffza

Known Member
20/11/11
UPDATE: the watch has arrived in the UK, a whole 7 days since it was posted. Royal Mail have confirmed it will be delivered on Monday!
I'm so excited for you. Do post pictures of the watch once it has arrived.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Down the Omega hole this time…
Yes I am well down the Omega rabbit hole this month, a Seamaster Pro 300m + NTTD + this one

Hj6jL3.jpeg

El3

22/6/23
USA
Wow two weeks for the batgirl seems really fast! Glad u were able to get it so quickly. Where r the pics of it 😄

Reactions: Backt0thefuture

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Wow two weeks for the batgirl seems really fast! Glad u were able to get it so quickly. Where r the pics of it 😄
The OP purchased the watch 20/6/23 and it arrived 24/7/23. So the whole process took just over a month, which is still really good.

El3

22/6/23
USA
The OP purchased the watch 20/6/23 and it arrived 24/7/23. So the whole process took just over a month, which is still really good.
Oops, OP said, “They didn’t mention the factory raids but gave me a timeline of 48 hours for QC and approx 2 weeks from approval to delivery to the UK.”

And then his next post said he received it so I tht was actually 2 weeks 😂 my bad

gilc

Horology Curious
28/7/23
New york
Thanks for letting us know. I am a newbie here too and spent several.days reading up in the forum.
I have been looking on Ctimes website the last several hours and my biggest issue is literally choosing what model i want!

Cryptomuscles

Horology Curious
2/8/23
United States
Thanks for letting us know. I am a newbie here too and spent several.days reading up in the forum.
I have been looking on Ctimes website the last several hours and my biggest issue is literally choosing what model i want!
What is their official website? Thank you.