• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie here!

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
hello rwi!

just wanted to say thanks for the site because it helps avoiding the frauds yet at the same time keep watch enthusiasts happy with budgeted replicas. I'm a big fan of replicas from sowrds to airsoft pistols. Watches particularly, since i can't afford several of the name brands but really love their styles (oOoo cartier!)

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Asorb as much as you can. Read, Read, and read some more. Great site and resource. All of our dealers here are top notch.

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Welcome there, crick! Glad you found us. We got great dealers, great members, we're friendly, and we got a GOAT too!

Feel free to ask anything you want, we don't care much for flaming around here.

crick

1/8/06
awesome!

OH thank goodness did i read a lot. I oogled over a lot of scam sites before reading something ABOUT scam sites and then further deeper mindboggling reading just lead me to this forum for reliable dealers.

well i got to tell you the dealer reviews was great. I just placed an order with Trusty and felt a little bit hesitant, but i was surprised when i got an almost immediate reply from Andrew. Soon afterwards, we had a friendly back and forth email thing and i ended up going with Andy. If anything, our conversation made me feel real comfortable.

I'll probably have questions about watch repair in the future, but i'll try the search function first and maybe then ask a question or two later :wink:

thanks guys for the warm welcome!

Roeod4

14/3/06
Welcome Crick, hope you enjoy your time here.

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
Welcome......great bunch of folks here...relax and enjoy

d12bn

27/7/06
RUN!!!

Run for your life the Dark Side is not a place for good people, nothing but crazy watch lovers with nothing to do but buy more watches.

But if your crazy about watches you found the best place to be.

Welcome and enjoy.

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Welcome to The Dark Side ! Much time to be wasted around here!

groovy

29/3/06
@crick0234

Consider yourself lucky to find the Darkside [smilie=thumbsup.gif] [smilie=thumbsup.gif]