• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie Chic

MellowMango

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/3/06
Hey Guys! I'm new, this is my first forum. My husband is really into watches so I am here to learn about them and increase my knowledge base. Don't know if I'll be posting a lot, but I'll be reading. Thanks for accepting the newbies and hope ladies are welcome here!
MellowMango :wink:

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
Welcome MellowMango!

It is nice that you want to learn more about watches for your husband.

Everyone is always welcome here.

Feel free to ask when you have questions.

Is your husband into replicas? Has he been collecting long? What does he have?

We may be able to offer gift ideas for the future.

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Oh, boy, a GIRL! Being new and all, you probably don't know that I'm the official board picture-collector. Please post, at your earliest convenience, any personal pictures that would not be suitable for general publication.

Ok, ok, JUST KIDDIN'!!!!!!!!! Seriously, welcome aboard, it's always good to have female members. Although a new board, the expertise already here should help you in your quest for a good rep from a good dealer for hubby.

Hope you stick around for a while, you won't believe how much there is to know and learn about rep collecting.

Tink131

16/3/06
MellowMango said:
Hey Guys! I'm new, this is my first forum. My husband is really into watches so I am here to learn about them and increase my knowledge base. Don't know if I'll be posting a lot, but I'll be reading. Thanks for accepting the newbies and hope ladies are welcome here!
MellowMango :wink:

Hi Mellow,
I'm a chick and new to the rep thing too- so you're not alone- it's nice to see another girl on the forum! I got into reps because of my husband too. I want to buy him a nice watch for our anniversary and ended up finding RWG first, TRC, and now here. Thankfully I found thses places before I made my first purchase- and before I got scammed.
the rest of the story is that I fell in love with them and ordered myself one too!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
you know, i didn't get that kind of welcoming. ha ha

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
hello very nice to meet u , why do all the good ones have to have husbands lol