• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New V6F Aquaracer Releases just out...thoughts

slashFAslash

21/7/18
NjGBL.md.jpg

Picture of my dad's gen 43mm to compare.

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
i just bought the sw200 version from puretime, and it looks
alot more accurate than the one on the noob-fake-site.

This is a shot of mine:

999Xh.md.jpg

Is this the sw200 from purerime? Not the same than they have in the pictures. If you take a look at number 30 on the bezel is quite obvious. In purerime the number 3 and 0 has incorrect spacing distance. Your pic is ok, like the gen

and the same regarding the pearl and the DW

Take a look:

https://puretime.io/aquaracer-calib...ceramic-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-swiss-sw200.html

Last edited:

ro9

Known Member
6/9/18
Hi!
Yes this is the one i got.
i know that the pictures on their website has the dial markings wrong ( in the middle ) while mine is more like the gen with 1/3.

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Hi!
Yes this is the one i got.
i know that the pictures on their website has the dial markings wrong ( in the middle ) while mine is more like the gen with 1/3.

Yes, I like it!! Do you know which maker it is? V6, mk...

post more pics please!!!

ro9

Known Member
6/9/18
I do believe it's V6F - but i am not sure - but post a message in the puretime subforum or drop them a mail - they must know.

Reactions: garnier

jbs

Looking Around
4/10/18

ro9, from the last pic you posted, does the blue part of the lume have a tint of yellow instead of it all being white? I picked up a VSF 41mm version from Intime a few months ago and the lume have a yellowish tint to it. When I asked Ryan (Intime) regarding this, he said that it is how it comes from the factory.

ro9

Known Member
6/9/18
Hi! Being on holiday in miami without my watch i am not able to say for sure -but i do remember it as more "whitish" than yellow. br

ro9

Known Member
6/9/18
I have tried to take some better pictures - including some lumeshots of my Calibre 5.
on my vacation to miami - had the chance to see the watch in several airport displays - i must say that for the "naked eye" it's almost impossible to tell any difference. i am very impressed.
i wonder if the non selita version is as good.

pix:

7QX2p.jpg

7Q4us.jpg

7QmFh.jpg

7QAQD.jpg

7CDtU.jpg

7Cu28.jpg

7CKu3.jpg

7CpSb.jpg

7CvQ2.jpg

7C1td.jpg

Reactions: garnier

ro9

Known Member
6/9/18
the "mark" arround 30 is just dirt - i became quite vissible after the pictures was "blown up" in size.

:)

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Awesome. I want one!! Could you make a video with outdoor light? Please please please xD

I have tried to take some better pictures - including some lumeshots of my Calibre 5.
on my vacation to miami - had the chance to see the watch in several airport displays - i must say that for the "naked eye" it's almost impossible to tell any difference. i am very impressed.
i wonder if the non selita version is as good.

pix:

7QX2p.jpg

7Q4us.jpg

7QmFh.jpg

7QAQD.jpg

7CDtU.jpg

7Cu28.jpg

7CKu3.jpg

7CpSb.jpg

7CvQ2.jpg

7C1td.jpg