• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New V5 42mm PO from Trevor

kazin326

Known Member
24/9/09
I received my PO from Trevor last week and the turn around time was great. Only about 2 weeks. I am very pleased with the watch so far. My only complaint is there is a black speck on the 12 mark.

I got the cheaper version for $188 plus the shipping price and wanted to ask if anyone has handled a Gen PO to compare the sound the movement makes both in ticking and the self winding mechanism. If its as loud in the gen as it is in the rep? I have a gen Seamaster but it doesn't share the coaxial movement so I can't compare.

Trevor did a great job with communication and I am looking forward to dealing with him again in the future. I also sent him in my Rolex GMT Master 50th anniversary Swiss ETA for repair so hopefully he can help out with that as well.

Here are some pics to share
View attachment 13019
View attachment 13020

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
My gen was silky smooth; the rep is louder, and the sweep is ever so slightly smoother in the rep as well (you'd never tell unless you studied them side by side).

Congrats!

Drummania

Renowned Member
8/6/12
gen is 25200 bph and rep is 28800. That's why rep's sweep is smoother.