• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new URL for puretime ?

mytux

Known Member
13/2/20
Belgium, EU
Just saw this in the official Telegram channel of Puretime :

URL is not (yet ?) updated here...
The "old" URL doesn't work anymore...

So I prefer to warn people, let's make sure that puretime confirms it's indeed their new URL here.

Reactions: Reaps

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
On the section's main page it's the correct one

mytux

Known Member
13/2/20
Belgium, EU
For info, I can't login on the new website with my credentials from the old site... not sure if they have an issue or if it's a scam website then ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just saw this in the official Telegram channel of Puretime :

URL is not (yet ?) updated here...
The "old" URL doesn't work anymore...

So I prefer to warn people, let's make sure that puretime confirms it's indeed their new URL here.

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. The https://t.me/PureTime is our official telegram channel.

We understand that you might be cautious due to recent changes. Due to a security breach, we had to change our domain to puretimewatch88.io.

We assure you that puretimewatch88.io is our official and legitimate website. We are committed to providing the same level of quality service and security that you have come to expect from us.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support

mytux

Known Member
13/2/20
Belgium, EU
Thank you for your answer @puretime !
I can't login on the new website, even from a new browser I never used before for accessing your website.
Is there anything wrong ?
I'm using the credentials I used on the old website.

Reactions: Jp100

themaxx25

If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting...
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/4/24
CONUS
Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. The https://t.me/PureTime is our official telegram channel.

We understand that you might be cautious due to recent changes. Due to a security breach, we had to change our domain to puretimewatch88.io.

We assure you that puretimewatch88.io is our official and legitimate website. We are committed to providing the same level of quality service and security that you have come to expect from us.

What is the qc email address? My emails aren’t getting through to respond to a poor qc.

themaxx25

If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting...
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/4/24
CONUS
Thanks, already did that but would prefer to hear directly from @puretime to confirm.

Last edited:

Klknash

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/7/24

I made an order and made a payment via a link that you sent me but since you guys changed website, I have not heard from you guys. I sent emails but none of your emails are working anymore. Please confirm my payment and send me some QC pics and videos once it’s confirm. Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your answer @puretime !
I can't login on the new website, even from a new browser I never used before for accessing your website.
Is there anything wrong ?
I'm using the credentials I used on the old website.
Please email us or PM me your account email. Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I made an order and made a payment via a link that you sent me but since you guys changed website, I have not heard from you guys. I sent emails but none of your emails are working anymore. Please confirm my payment and send me some QC pics and videos once it’s confirm. Thank you
Due to the changes of our website, we can't respond to our emails yesterday. You should hear confirmation from us later today :) And new email to our billing is [email protected] Thank you

Reactions: Klknash