• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New UPO? Please confirm.

qsb5

Known Member
3/8/11
I accidentally stumbled on Angus' YouTube page and found this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWoHV9zO_n4&feature=channel_video_title"]Omega Planet Ocean 45mm Ultimate Edition UPO on Bracelet (Updated Dial) Watch - YouTube[/ame]

Is that a new UPO?! The pearl on it looks so much better than the current one! Please confirm, as I have just accepted a QC picture on a UPO from Angus.. Sigh..

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Bro, it looks like 42mm instead of 45mm. Usually,rep 42mm PO looks better than 45mm... If you are Particular abt accuracy, get the 42mm orange one. It's the best rep PO out in the market.

qsb5

Known Member
3/8/11
I see. Thats odd, angus said that he was unable to source me a 42mm PO with the correct he valve positioning thats why i switched my order to the 45mm instead.. Ill see what angus says about this. Dont know about the orange bezel, its just not for me. Thanks man!

Rovin

Renowned Member
27/6/10
That's much more accurate than the 45mm.
And it has a good date window, which was the glaring thing that annoyed me with my UPO dial. That and the crap lume and pearl.

APS

Known Member
30/8/11
I see. Thats odd, angus said that he was unable to source me a 42mm PO with the correct he valve positioning thats why i switched my order to the 45mm instead.. Ill see what angus says about this. Dont know about the orange bezel, its just not for me. Thanks man!

Angus is not the only one. Josh and Andrew are also unable to get the correct valve placement on the PO 42s.