• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New TW+ 42mm Titanium Yachtmaster

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
TW+ FACTORY’s top-notch team is making its debut! 2023 New Rolex Titanium Yacht-Master 42mm Series
[Case] RLX aviation-grade titanium alloy one-piece case weighs only 100 grams. It has strong physical properties, stronger pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. High-strength wire drawing and polishing, reaching the hardness level of genuine products, and not easy to wear for a long time. The chamfering of the top edge of the middle case lugs has the same metallic luster as the original, and the details are perfectly reproduced.
[Ring] Yacht-Master has the usual matte black Cerachrom ceramic bezel and polished three-dimensional numbers and scales. The first 15 minutes of the ceramic cast bezel are marked with minute scales for more accurate timing.
[Watch Strap] Upgraded buckle with sandblasting effect and laser engraved black code. Obvious frosted textures can be seen on the edges of the strap links and the sides of the buckle cover. Made of all titanium alloy, grade 5 titanium metal has the advantages of lightness and corrosion resistance.
[Movement] It adopts Shanghai 3235 movement, which has real super long 72 hours of kinetic energy. All have undergone rigorous stability and performance testing to ensure they are delivered to watch partners in the best condition. Equipped with a mellow black fine frosted dial and top-grade Swiss ice blue luminous light. Created an ideal choice for sailing on the road to success.

Reaps

25/9/22
This Lookd like a 2019 noob. SEL gaps, edgy markers. Paper flat hands.
Well, at least it's Grade 5 Ti, step up from EWF Grade 2. But yeah, not the best execution ever.

Reactions: Storm.

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
The hands do look flat, but I don't think the markers are bad to my eyes.

Reaps

25/9/22
The problem with this watch is that there are only a few genuine ones in the market.
Ideally we would wait and 6 months they'll have a good rep out. This TW version proves that they have the capability to execute Ti cases. And probably "VS" will contract another faxtory to combine VS parts into Ti 42 case to make it perfect.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Looks fine as a non-premium factory version IMO. 3 years ago, I'd be perfectly happy with this as a rep. I'm tempted to get this and put gen or clean hands, and a gen crystal. That would take care of the majority of the things I care about (I know some are fussy about SEL gaps).

Reactions: xairate