• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to Omega reps....looking to pick up a 45mm PO

cochese2323

Known Member
12/11/10
I mainly stick to the PAM reps but I have wanted an Omega PO for ever. Had planned on saving up to buy a gen, but I am getting married in August so my dreams of a gen are now nicely wrapped around the finger of my bride to be. Have read lots of reviews and info on here so pretty confident this is a no brainier. Just have a few things i am looking for input on.

1. I am kind of torn between the black dial/bezel with white numerals or with the orange numerals.

2. Also looking for advice on relume as the gen has probably the best lume ever. Who should I send it to for the service or can I just buy it directly from one of the mod guys lumed already.

Let me know what you guys think. Pics are always good inspiration as well.

- Thanks, Ryan

Sent from my iPad

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
If you are buying PO, get from marvelous best price and service for omega PO.
As for relume, they are many choices. Since you are in US. FineDD levied relume plus AR service. You can get a whole package.

As for the watch, I will think the orange numeral is more versatile. If you sick of Black bezel, can buy a orange one and change it's look. But that is just my opinion.

cochese2323

Known Member
12/11/10
Yeah pretty much all my watches are black dial with white numerals, so pretty sure the orange is the way to go. A nice leather band with orange stitch will be a nice change from the bracelet too. How long is turn around time on FineDD service?

Sent from my iPad

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Pm'd him..He said around 2-3 weeks..
i think for the po the best choice is to go franken...

cochese2323

Known Member
12/11/10
Pm'd him..He said around 2-3 weeks..
i think for the po the best choice is to go franken...

How does one go about aquiring a gen dial/hands and maybe a bezel insert? and what kind of cost are we talking about?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
the result will be great!!! you will see!