• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to me SeaMaster GMT

pineypl

25/6/07
Just got back from the post office and I am a happy boy! Got the pink slip (non-delivery) from USPS yesterday and was instructed to pick up the package after 12:00 today. So I went to lunch near the post office and picked up the watch after lunch. A nice box that felt heavy and had a slight movement inside when the box was tilted. Upon opening, the watch was well wrapped and secured for safe delivery and a couple of trinkets thrown in. Cool. :D

The watch is better than described I think. I have already sized the bracelet and worn it a few. Unfortunately my wrist is the wrong size. ;-) I really need a half link like there is in the UPO bracelet, otherwise this will ride on a Zulu strap, which will be great too.

Here is a quick and dirty shot of the new-to-me Omega SeaMaster GMT.

sm-gmt.jpg

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I could not agree more he is a pleasure to do business with. I bought a PO chrono from him recently and I love it. Enjoy your watch.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Hey, that's sharp.

You even got the black date wheel. I think you only find the black date wheels on the swiss version, and if this is correct, and it's asian.. then you have a great find!

Wacko is top notch for sure! :)

jkerouac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
Is the GMT hand independently adjustable? I seem to recall some of WBK's listings offering it and others not.

pineypl

25/6/07
Yes the GMT hand is independent.
It is Asian powered.

I Completed a deal with SilverSurfer which was super fast and very nice, would be happy for another deal with Silver at any time. Thanks Silver for indicating from which dealer it originated.

I do not have any pics at the moment, but it is on a grey Zulu and it is fantastic.

Bearcat

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/06
Beautiful Watch....WBK may be getting mail from me....

pineypl

25/6/07
Thanks it is a beaut for sure. Funny thing, the hands lume is bloody awesome. The dial is typical rep lume.
Looks like a relume and this will be a daily wear watch.

I put one more link in the bracelet, as noted above it seemed small, and it is a tiny bit loose, but I think I can get used to it. :) Actually I already am used to it, super comfortable, great looking, and a very nicely detailed bracelet. Oh the Mrs. really likes it to. She actually said "Wow!" when I showed it to her.

I used to track local time on both the hands and the GMT hand, but now I want to try tracking Zulu time for a few days. So far I am liking that, been on Zulu time for the GMT hand for 8 hours now. Call me kooky. :-D