• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New "T+" Factory Seamaster? The bracelet looks better than VSF ZF and ORF

Reaps

-
25/9/22
This one looks really nice, wondering if any of us already got this and can share some QC pics.
It has a nice case shape and good bracelet. The crystal looks a little weak but it looks good. I wonder if the dial will hold up to close inspection.

Reactions: Snooky

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
It has a nice case shape and good bracelet. The crystal looks a little weak but it looks good. I wonder if the dial will hold up to close inspection.
That's what I am thinking. I really want to see it in QC pics level.

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
23/11/23
UK
Little bump for this thread, as I wondered if anyone has pulled the trigger on T+ recently?

Tempted to try and get hold of a white one as TOW now has it listed (and ORF and ZF no longer seem to produce), but I can’t find any more info on T+ Seamasters (I’ve even scoured Reddit for my sins…)

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Little bump for this thread, as I wondered if anyone has pulled the trigger on T+ recently?

Tempted to try and get hold of a white one as TOW now has it listed (and ORF and ZF no longer seem to produce), but I can’t find any more info on T+ Seamasters (I’ve even scoured Reddit for my sins…)
What you see here is all I could find on this. So if you're the first one to go for it update us!

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
23/11/23
UK
What you see here is all I could find on this. So if you're the first one to go for it update us!
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetrep