• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New submariner arrived today

Alan Jerome Harper

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/3/23
London
My rep arrived today - shout out to Super Mirrors - it is a really nice ZF watch, really love it. Clean as a whistle.

Quality absolutely stunning & well protected in transit.

It failed a pressure test and I would ideally like to get it water resistant.

Need a recommendation for someone in the UK or southeast near London who can waterproof it and get it to pass a pressure test up to 50 or 60 metres.

Overall, thrilled with the watch.

Reactions: McDuck888

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Congratulations. Share some pictures.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
My rep arrived today - shout out to Super Mirrors - it is a really nice ZF watch, really love it. Clean as a whistle.

Quality absolutely stunning & well protected in transit.

It failed a pressure test and I would ideally like to get it water resistant.

Need a recommendation for someone in the UK or southeast near London who can waterproof it and get it to pass a pressure test up to 50 or 60 metres.

Overall, thrilled with the watch.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I see that you signed up today. If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: FatJonny and Feefo

Benihana

Getting To Know The Place
3/9/22
Nashville,TN
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I see that you signed up today. If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!
What is the best rep factory for air kings?

• Haha
Reactions: domiffm

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member