• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New SMP bezel insert from Raymond Lee

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
I've seen a few posts about replacing the bezel insert on their smp, I recently did a trade with a member on another board and recieved a SMP 007 edition with a couple scratches in the bezel so I ordered my third bezel from Raymond Lee on ebay (First was a lv insert, second was a mid sized smp for my gen). Here are some pics of the new bezel:

Both, RL Bezel installed holding rep:
007_bezel1.jpg

RL Bezel, much nicer color matches dial and way better pearl photo does not do it justice (but its not perfect):
007_bezel2.jpg

Rep Bezel, to bright bad pearl, basically sucks:
007_bezel3.jpg

glitch

Known Member
20/3/06
raymond lee on ebay

cannot find a match for this seller with this type of goods. can you tell us the exact id? thanks.

melvin.x

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/06
I don´t think that this insert is a big improvement. The pearl is quite good, but the color is quite wrong.

I bought an insert from RLJ and it looks like this ( RLJ on the left, gen right) :

insert2fi5.jpg

It´s way too purple and I sent it back for refund which was no problem. I also tried one from the seller "watchology" and that was exactly the same insert. The insert from "x-jewelery" has the wrong font and there was one more seller ( forgot the name ), but the insert has a bad pearl in the pictures, so I decided not to buy it...

I am still searching for a decent insert. Any help is very much appreciated... :roll:

Greetings
DJ

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
try ofrei.com but be prepared to pay at premium and the long wait for yourself... Caseback number for Bond 007 SMP is 168.1626 Good luck.