• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new Seamaster Planet Ocean 45?

Saras

3/9/10
Omega-2011-12-06-01-01_enl.jpg

Omega-2011-12-06-01-05_enl.jpg

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/omega-2011-12-06-01/

What model is this supposed to be? The bezel looks like it might be a liquid metal rep but the dial and closed caseback look like the older PO's. New PO's have more rectangular markers and square shapped markers @ 9 & 3. This quartz chrono rep has more accurate markers.

POBLULUME2.jpg

I'd love to add a good Omega rep to my collection.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Nice start..Why they started with happy feet??lol
I hope they make a good edition before no11

D

d4m.test

I guess they started with the blue first, this is a more accurate 2011 dial.
Omega-2011-12-06-02-02_enl.jpg

Hopefully they get their hands on a gen and make an accurate and precise rep we all want. Open case-back doesn't bother me.

With these new models I'm doubtful there will be any improvements on the existing 42's and UPOs, maybe it's time for me to grab one of those...

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
It's really tough to rep the new ones, the bezel (especially the blue Liquidmetal version) has some neat proprietary technologies.

BUT.... if they ever did rep the blue one (it's titanium btw), I'd be all over it!

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
The backcase is super nice... Almost there, better than the UPO one.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Fair first try i would say... But,
wrong HE valve
wrong Crown
wrong logo
wrong pearl
wrong date window
wrong date wheel font
wrong case back, the gen has a see through one... and i am sure many other that i cant tell...

I would buy the 4th gen CrUpo for sure lol...

Not a bad start though, its a tought one to rep for sure.

Daniel

Known Member
17/10/10
What model is this supposed to be? The bezel looks like it might be a liquid metal rep but the dial and closed caseback look like the older PO's.

The answer to your question is that its a fictional non-existent model which may only be found on the Omega website in a parallel universe.

I have to say I like the creativity on their part, its basically their vision of an LB Submariner if it was an Omega PO....very deep.

ci1031

4/5/10
Sorry guys, too much wrong with this. In addition to the other items listed, the bezel is way too far off. The gen is not engraved and enameled like this, it's a blend of two materials. They'd be better off to use ceramic and just screen the numbers and markers on IMO. Obviously the pearl needs to be recessed. Also the 6 and the 9 need to be closed not open font style. Last and most obvious is that the new PO has a different case that is a bit beefier. As long as the are using this existing PO case, this is a non-starter.....

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Wow check out the lume shot. I thinks there's more colours on there than my neighbors Christmas tree!

Not a bad start...there's room for A LOT of improvement :)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
The Gen has green lume at the pearl and minute hand.
The need to rep these better :spank:

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
I think we are getting more and more particular about accuracy of reps. But I like that... Lol.