• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW PO Ti _Photos for your free shoot

Lostinwatches

Renowned Member
19/7/13
Attached are the photos of my new PO Ti.
Please share your comments about the built quality.:cheer:
Sure ready to hear about the pearl, bezel, omega logo...

Yet my concern is more focused on the marker/lume at 12 oclock - seems not centered
Perhaps I am too picky ! What do you sincerely think - Is it really an eye catcher:thinking:

Feel free to comment if you notice sth or more that would be a subject of more concern
FREE to SHOOT :raji:

Many thanks:cheers:

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
The pearl looks good... nicely centered. The dial is not bad, but the "1" in the "12" marker should be slanted slightly so that the height matches the 2. They tried to install it straight and this is incorrect compared to the gen. No biggie though. No one is really going to notice that when it's on your wrist. Enjoy the watch. looks nice overall.

Lostinwatches

Renowned Member
19/7/13
Dear Set2374, thanks for your great attention. Pleased to learn that you find it nice in general.:cheers:

Dear Marcuslen, thanks for your short but very driving comment.I started to like it more after your feedback:cheer:

Dear Hado, best answer of all - there are really more valuable gifts given to us that we neglect most of the time.:thinking: A watch shall remain as a nice tool to warns us about what we loose while we are after some perfection on negligeble details.

Dear Peppe1019, PO Ti is available from almost all TD at a pricing around 360 USD, whereas in M2M I noticed pricings as low as 200 USD.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Looking good! I don't think the 12 is even noticeable on normal distance.

Very nice choice, i love the titanium! :cheers:

Lostinwatches

Renowned Member
19/7/13
Dear Pap,
Thanks for your positive comments.
I also think it is a nice choice:cheers:

Simced

3/4/12
When I get an Omega, this will be the one maybe with that new blue rubber band though!

Marcuslen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/5/13
I must say this is revolutionary, however if only maker provide better cosmetic movement but also no one will peer while its on the wrist. I am so glad I joined this community so much to read.

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
Dear Set2374, thanks for your great attention. Pleased to learn that you find it nice in general.:cheers:

Dear Marcuslen, thanks for your short but very driving comment.I started to like it more after your feedback:cheer:

Dear Hado, best answer of all - there are really more valuable gifts given to us that we neglect most of the time.:thinking: A watch shall remain as a nice tool to warns us about what we loose while we are after some perfection on negligeble details.

Dear Peppe1019, PO Ti is available from almost all TD at a pricing around 360 USD, whereas in M2M I noticed pricings as low as 200 USD.
+1 :cheers: