• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PO Rubber Strap?

thran

9/7/12
Hey Everyone

I just wanted to know if anyone knows if any of our TDs carry this rubber strap? or can order this particular rubber strap?

SAM_1796.png

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ex-Display-...sWatches_GL&hash=item27c926b3eb#ht_500wt_1289

Saw this in Omega boutique store, and wow! felt amazing

thran

9/7/12
Your only chance is to buy a gen strap.

thats what i am thinking at this point, i think i found someone selling a rep of it somewhere when i was looking for pics, but wanted to see if our TDs can get it

thran

9/7/12
found out it was a very bad rep :(
guess i just got to wait

thran

9/7/12
How did you found out it was a bad rep?

let me find the link again, but the stitching is very inconsistent in distance from each other, also the backside omega logo seems a bit crooked and not aligned well. At that point i might as well just buy any rubber strap with orange stitching and call it a day

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
When the new ceramics come out they'll make the new rubbers.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
The ebay Timepiece ones look good and I was thinking of getting one for my old PO. Only thing is they dont fit tight to the case so not for the new ceramics.

thran

9/7/12
The ebay Timepiece ones look good and I was thinking of getting one for my old PO. Only thing is they dont fit tight to the case so not for the new ceramics.

they had some pictures on some watches, it looked pretty tight. Got to check it out again

nvm i stand correct there is a gap in them. I think i am going to wait when they rep the new PO's in hope that they rep the rubber band as well

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
We hope they'll make the new rubbers :D

There is none of these straps repped op, the fitted end rubber you show above is only available as gen, also note it is only workable with a deployant so you have to factor that into any gen strap purchase. Timepiece republic straps are fine aftermarket straps, none are fitted curved end.
tbh you could do worse than something like a hirsch medici but it is a totally different type of strap.