• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PO in today

johnlee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/08
My FPO arrived today. What a beautiful piece. Props to Fakey for such great work. Sorry My Photography skills do not show the beauty of this watch.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Beautiful. Congrats mate, wear it well!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Yep, fakey's the real deal. Good for you, my friend. Thanks for posting the pics. (You might notice an FPO in my sig. Wore it today, actually.) Enjoy!

tflgee

1/9/09
What a co-inkeedink, I got my FPO today!

fpo.jpg

tflgee

1/9/09
Yea, the strap came with the watch. Fakey came through and found the stap I wanted.

johnlee

13/12/08
Nice, I think I like the orange a lot more seeing it on the strap like that. Thanks for posting the pic.

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
i have 3 fakey masterpieces and I love them all ...................think its time to get a 4th .......

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I agree about the strap/watch combo- definitely the way to go. Beautiful...

otakki

19/9/09
Beautiful watches! Also have a FPO but with the stainless bracelet. Definitely no resizing headache with the rubber strap. Love both of my two fakey masterpieces, too.

Fizbin

6/11/09
If I were to get this, I'd only get it with that strap. Nice match!

clellandm

24/10/08
I have a 4th generation PO with Swiss ETA and gen hands and the quality of my Fakemaster SMP is so much better I am thinking of getting a FPO.

You cannot go wrong with Fakey's watches!