• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Planet ocean Seamaster Chrono. Co axial

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Hello guys,

This is my first time posting in the Omega forum. I just wanted to get some views on the new PO Seamaster Chrono..I tried the gen a few weeks back and loved it.. then suddenly to my surprise I saw the rep version today. I was just wondering (and pardon me for this) does this fall under the super rep category at all? It seems really cool but my limited research suggests it has some spacing problems with the subdials.. Also I believe it comes in two diff movements A7750 and the A 2836-2 25J there is also an option for Swiss ETA 2836...

Any words of advise please on this one?.. not sure which colour to pick... orange looks cool so does black .. and not sure about the bracelet or leather either!! lol ..MOre importantly its the actual watch and how good it gets...

Thanks for help.

BTW I was referring to Angus's website about the movements..

Correction its only in a7750.. Sorry

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well the new one just needs a lot of work, it has many flaws and we will be lucky to see a decent rep some time in the future...

The ones you have seen are the only ones available at the moment. If you can live with the flaws and you like it, buy one.

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Thanks Mr. Pap... I was just reading a bit more and some members on the other forum said the same .. Thx for the input again.. Cheers

Darkneomd21

Horology Curious
27/11/09
http://www.timeshops.net/11605-xfom...ltimate-ss-lt-orange-asian-7750-28800bph.html

The ones like that are pretty good, IMO , personally im waiting to get this one...
http://www.timeshops.net/9836-om398...ange-mark-42mm-ultimate-swiss-eta-2836-2.html

Im gona get it as a little reward when I finaly get abs from working out ;P about half way there (hey a guy needs some motivation to buy a toy), no pain no gain, then again I might just buy a real one without the black coating (they are pretty cheap used on ebay).

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
haha Dark.. I am sure we wud have been brothers in the last life... I have really tough exam on Tuesday.....if I pass yay probably get a Breit SA... I really really want the omega co axial with two subdials only at 3 and 9..dont know if thats available??