• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*New* Planet Ocean Chrono [Correct spacing]

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Huh... well I'll be:

New:

97798026.jpg

12.jpg

7.jpg

Old:

27566271.jpg

I can honestly say I need to change underwear...

As for the new guys, don't go to that site, it's overpriced and crappy, if you must go then go just to browse pics, stick to the dealers here for better prices [It's free advice! :) ].

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
The caliber 3313 I think, is based on the Piguet 1285. So did they reverse engineer the 7750 to get this spacing or did they dissect a 28XX with a chrono module and copy that? It does look similar to a 7750. Any thoughts on these questions?

Edit: I read the sales ad so they claim they moved the subdial spacing on a 7750. Will this be a good idea? I would bet Francisco knows or will know soon.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
Doesn't matter anyways.... look how deep that datewheel is sunken... ugly...

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Similar problem to the Tag Heuer. It comes with sunken datewheel but spacing is correct.

A good replication but not for the price :)

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
guanaco said:
takashi said:
A good replication but not for the price :)

Couldn't agree more, price is ridiculous, should be $199 at most. But you know how the wonder twins are.

Hont's got them now! (Where's that drooling smiley?) No price though.

Xplodr

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Impressive. And I don't mind the price either. But the sunked DW is a no no for me... Would drive me insane.

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
rooster133 said:
Impressive. And I don't mind the price either. But the sunked DW is a no no for me... Would drive me insane.

Yep. I still have to say that the best PO chrono I've seen is the one I bought from you Rooster. Perfect subdial spacing, DW ok...
P8210180.jpg

... but it's a quartz of course...

Xplodr

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
@X: I miss that PO!!! Great to see it's still in good shape though. :) Yeah, I still think that if one really wants the correct spacing, quartz is still the way to go. Not sure what's more of a give away: the small ticking secs or the nasty recessed date. But I do know which one would bother me more!

Francisco

23/12/07
mine will arrive tomorrow... I will inform you about the movement.

BTW..the dealer did not want to sell me the watch.. I am in a black list... i am not joking...I am in a black list due to my movements reviews... :evil:

I am not sure of what i am going to receive :shock:

Francisco.

kitersoze

26/11/08
Francisco said:

BTW..the dealer did not want to sell me the watch.. I am in a black list... i am not joking...I am in a black list due to my movements reviews... :evil:

Francisco.

omg i love it!!! they're afraid to sell francisco a rep. the twins must've been fuming when you debunked that daytona 29j crap movmt!

cheers to you, francisco.

can't wait to see what you find in the omega po chrono...

dellhd101

7/3/09
Francisco said:

Francisco.

per above, looks like guanaco may be next... :shock:

tehflea

Known Member
10/11/08
Francisco said:

Francisco.

haha thats hillarious, i would take it as a compliment :)

cant wait to see your review of this movement, would be nice to be able to get proper spacing for all these tight spacing chronos

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Francisco said:

Francisco.

Thanks for all your hard work Francisco, you're uncovering the lies from the bastardo twins, everyone can't thank you enough for this, in any given case Jandrew says no-more and stops selling to you, any dealer can get you the same watch. :)

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
we are waiting in anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!