• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PAM 441 V2 From Lucy! PICS INSIDE!

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
Louisiana
I've used a lot of dealers for my watches lately, and let me tell you Lucy is THE BEST.

So to start things off I originally ordered the V1 version of the 441, but they recently came out with the V2 and switching to that was no issue! Props to Lucy on that. Lucy was also able to source the ceramic bracelet for me which is awesome. No Leather for me on this one!

It took about 2 weeks for Lucy to get the watch as the first batch of V2 sold out very fast. Again, not Lucy's fault so no harm done. Once she received the watch she immediately started testing it. I don't think many TDs do this. In her testing she noticed that the date change was sticking. So...she sent the watch back to get fixed. This is my favorite part about Lucy. She thoroughly tests your watch before even sending QC pics. So after about another four to five days she got the second watch and again tested for a couple days.

All went well and she ultimately sent QC photos and I approved.

Even though the process was long, hint hint to you noobs expecting this hobby to be super fast, it was a great experience. I received the watch relatively fast via EMS last Thrursday and I haven't taken it off since.

All the functions work great. 12 hour GMT, independently moving hour hand, power reserve wheel that doesn't spin free, etc. So far it keeps great time. Not sure on power reserve as I haven't stopped wearing it.

On to the pictures!! I didn't show the lugs as I already F***** one of the screw heads up. I need correctly sized screwdrivers. Embarrassing! Still works fine and isn't too bad.

oIkbehv.jpg

YvlPs1q.jpg

QCmrBmj.jpg

8QFySGC.jpg

y4maVlw.jpg

z4NWNpZ.jpg

tOcm5bQ.jpg

OtG3XWt.jpg

3fcocSS.jpg

dNDxN8W.jpg

Props to @truetime168 !! Lucy is now my go to dealer for sure!

Millerlite1987

Getting To Know The Place
31/5/17
Damn I want one even more now... the bracelet really sets it off. Looks great man!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
Louisiana
It's unique with the bracelet. All ceramic and feels great!

Also the movement is fairly quite. Not like the noisy A7750s.

D

d4m.test

Hey, able to share how much you paid for the bracelet? I'm waiting on a 441 with Asso; thought I'd consider ordering the bracelet if it's not too expensive.

D

d4m.test

Hey, able to share how much you paid for the bracelet? I'm waiting on a 441 with Asso; thought I'd consider ordering the bracelet if it's not too expensive.

Sorry scratch that I read in another thread you paid 100-200 USD for it :) thanks!

Sent from the RWI App

Robert-2009

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/3/18
Very nice watch.. just ordered mine from Lucy of course! and like millerlite I am thinking in the bracelet