• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Package from Hont Today!!!

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Ok guys I just want to say how SATISFIED I am with Hont. Best dealer on the God damn planet!!! Ordered on Saturday, arrived today at 10.30am. I just don't know what more I can ask for. The package was well wrapped and no damage to the box or anything whatsoever. The watch is of outstanding quality. I just have nothing bad to say about it. And the AR........OH MY GOD!!! It's brilliant!! More about the watch in a full review I'm planning to make sometime this week as soon as I get my hands on a proper camera (the pics below are made with my phone camera). I was amazed of quality of the box. It's just retarded!!! Retarded good, that is. Anyway here are some crappy pictures done with my phone. Enjoy (if you can lol)
2qvxsid.jpg

20kvvk8.jpg

iblue8.jpg

ic30id.jpg

mj69lx.jpg

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Weird, I can. Anyone else having the same problem?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
nice watch you got, i see the pics

iphreak

Renowned Member
28/8/09
No problems at all. That is fantastic. The watch and the box are great. Enjoy man, that is a good looking set you have there.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
I have an idea how happy you are, i was pretty exited when i got my lum-tec, just wanna ask, how much did it cost?

cazIRL

Renowned Member
5/11/08
I just got the same breitling box delivered to my door five minutes ago!!!!!!!
Great packaging, and only took 5 days from my first email to him.
HONT IS THE MAN!!!! :D:D:D:D

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Thanks guys, this truly is an amazing watch.

Fauxlex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/08
She's A Looker...

I just drooled all over my keyboard looking at that case back shot.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Great looking watch Q! Glad it arrived in great condition!

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
The crappy pictures don't reveal the actual beauty of the watch. It really is outstanding! I'm happy like a little kid!