• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Order from TrustyTime

joeypiper

Getting To Know The Place
15/5/12
Hi everyone, my name is Joe and I just place my 1st order with Andrew of Trusty Time for a Cartier Santos Skelton/ leather band. It took a few tries to senda CC payment but it eventually went thru. I will give updates as deal progresses. Hope it looks fabulous when I receive it. TTYL

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Hi everyone, my name is Joe and I just place my 1st order with Andrew of Trusty Time for a Cartier Santos Skelton/ leather band. It took a few tries to senda CC payment but it eventually went thru. I will give updates as deal progresses. Hope it looks fabulous when I receive it. TTYL
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your first time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself again more properly in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

joeypiper

15/5/12
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your first time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself again more properly in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!
Thanks for the advice and Instruction on Reading "newbie basics" it was very informative. I just got my QC pics from TrustieTime and they look good as far as I can tell...lol...see photos

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Thanks for the advice and Instruction on Reading "newbie basics" it was very informative. I just got my QC pics from TrustieTime and they look good as far as I can tell...lol...see photos
Well, you must have missed the stickies about QC photos though. 😆

I'll let that one slide because it's only a gallery screenshot and the watch has no markers to scrutinize anyway. 😉😂 But just be advised for future posts that it's actually not allowed to post full sets of unapproved QC photos without a specific question like "hey, my 3 o'clock marker seems crooked. Do you see it, or is it just me?".

Micolash

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
11/3/23
EU
Nice choice for your first order btw. It's not something you see every day :)

joeypiper

15/5/12
Well, you must have missed the stickies about QC photos though. 😆

I'll let that one slide because it's only a gallery screenshot and the watch has no markers to scrutinize anyway. 😉😂 But just be advised for future posts that it's actually not allowed to post full sets of unapproved QC photos without a specific question like "hey, my 3 o'clock marker seems crooked. Do you see it, or is it just me?".

Sorry my bad. I'm kinda still finding my way around. Practice makes perfect...thanks

joeypiper

15/5/12
I just can't wait, I have a tracking info...Anticipation...it's slow good.:cool:

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
I just can't wait, I have a tracking info...Anticipation...it's slow good.:cool:
Whenever something inbound goes on its journey, I'm like: "I is cool, I is not nervous, Imma just wait...":

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

sponge bob day GIF

And then this is how it actually plays out:

Clicking on the tracking in 0.3 sec intervals 😂
Night Searching GIF by Boy Tillekens

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Freak Out Reaction GIF

Have fun waiting! 😆😉

• Haha
Reactions: Dan_G

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Wait a minute, I just realized you signed up here 11 years ago. 🤪😲😯😮

Holy crap, bro. You need to participate more. 1 post per year is unacceptable. 😂😉

Micolash

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
11/3/23
EU
Whenever something inbound goes on its journey, I'm like: "I is cool, I is not nervous, Imma just wait...":

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

sponge bob day GIF

And then this is how it actually plays out:

Clicking on the tracking in 0.3 sec intervals 😂
Night Searching GIF by Boy Tillekens

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Freak Out Reaction GIF

Have fun waiting! 😆😉

I feel you mate

the last word msnbc GIF

And when on tracking you read: "custom clearance completed":
happy luc GIF

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

joeypiper

15/5/12
Wait a minute, I just realized you signed up here 11 years ago. 🤪😲😯😮

Holy crap, bro. You need to participate more. 1 post per year is unacceptable. 😂😉
Yeah, I have been out of the game for a minute now. But I'm now sticking my foot back in to the pool...lol

promax01

Rep watch for life
Supporter
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
4 watches I ordered from trustytime finally arrives tomorrow!

joeypiper

15/5/12
Hey Promax 01, How was your 4 watch delivery? Haven't seen or heard anything from you since Wed. Or are you not allowed to post pics in this thread? Hope all went well.

Reactions: promax01

promax01

Rep watch for life
Supporter
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Hey Promax 01, How was your 4 watch delivery? Haven't seen or heard anything from you since Wed. Or are you not allowed to post pics in this thread? Hope all went well.

My 4 watches arrived, Datejust 41 YG, DateJust 41 Blue, PP 5711, GMT Pepsi. But I am listings Datejust Yellow Gold and PP 5711 for sale. Not my style, and need fund for other stuffs