• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New order from Ryan :)

Clarity93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/22
Hi everyone!
Today I made another purchase at Ryan’s. This time two wonderful watches - Tudor Pelagos XF and Breitling Superocean Heritage 57 with a blue dial (no, not the one with strange RGB markers). There was some issues with the usual payment site but Ryan sorted it out for me and offered PayPal option. Last one I’ve ordered came within two weeks after I’ve aproved QC so I hope those two come as fast :) Going to update you on the whole process and timelines and of course there are going to be photos posted upon arrival :) Many thanks to Ryan, as always the customer service is top notch!
Hope you’re all having a nice day!

Clarity93

26/10/22
An update: I’ve gotten QC pictures today. The quality is not superb 8K but I could’ve easily seen everything I wanted. Approved and now the wait time begins.

Clarity93

26/10/22
Hi all,
Today as of March the 30th the package has arrived. As usual I’ve gotten watches in a bulletproof package, in perfect working condition and absolutely stunning.
I’m going to post some wrist shots of Superocean soon when I get some good lighting. I’ve already given Pelagos to a good friend of mine and he was really amazed by the quality they managed to pull off. It certainly lives up to the super replica name.
I’ll also try to write a more in depth review of the Superocean because I couldn’t find that much information on this rep myself.
Again, many thanks to Ryan! The service is always at it’s best and I really would recommend him to everyone.